• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My very short review of Taylor Swift's concert movie.

Well, you know me, and you probably know that my daughter is handicapped and uses a wheelchair. You may also know that I would, and do, anything for her. If she wants to go to Taylor Swift, I take her. She doesn’t get the same opportunities as most people, so I try to make it happen for her whenever I can. That’s why she has a 67 Cuda convertible, because she wanted it and I wanted her to have it. If you had a daughter like Nella, I would hope that you would do the same.

And for the record, I asked her who her favorite musical artist is….Blackberry Smoke. She’s seen them at least 1/2 dozen times.

View attachment 1541385

View attachment 1541386

View attachment 1541387
Good for you...and your daughter. Gotta pick your battles in life. I will do what's against my nature, for the good of a situation. However, it's the "battle", not the "war" I'll let pass. Great looking `cuda and daughter. You're a rich man.

Auto Transport Service
Back