• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How low will gas prices go?

Last Friday, the gas at one location was just $1.09 for corn squeezins, and $1.25 for 100% gas. The next morning, BOTH shot up thirty cents, and have hovered around $1.29 and $1.50 since

yup, same chit here. 1.39 last week, 1.72 yesterday.

Now 15 cents.

http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-venezuela-gasoline-fears-20160219-story.html

- - - Updated - - -

Last Friday, the gas at one location was just $1.09 for corn squeezins, and $1.25 for 100% gas. The next morning, BOTH shot up thirty cents, and have hovered around $1.29 and $1.50 since

I noticed that, too in Moore.

All you gotta do is announce OPEC is talking about oil prices and gas stations around here raise the price of a gallon 10 cents.

You probably don`t get many Canadians weighing in but here (Toronto ish) the average price for regular 87 is $4.80 , now given the gallon size difference we`re still at $4.00 CDN. to a US gallon.

It will take 4 to 6 months to see if this agreement falls apart. There are a bunch of cheaters and it only takes one to start it crumbling.

We're still over $2.50 a gallon up here...

$2.89 for 91 octane last fill up...

it's a few pennies less or a dime etc. down in the big inner-shity's....

we have nearly an additional $0.60 cents per gallon of taxes here too,
very little goes to the maintaining the infrastructure either...:BangHead:

Have to pay for all them statistics/freeloaders on the dole...

It's been $2.35 here in Pa. since Thanksgiving and creeping up.

"The federal government taxes 18.4 cents per gallon. On top of that, states add their own gas taxes. Pennsylvania’s is the highest in the country at approximately 50.4 cents per gallon."

https://www.google.com/amp/abc27.co...re-is-it-going/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon
We are taxed @ $0.58.8 cents per gal now,
not including any local taxes or applicable sales taxes...

It comes out to like almost $0.80 cents a gal

Last edited:
I hope your roads are better than these.
They certainly aren't "yet",
I'm hoping that MIGHT change with DT at the helm,
his infrastructure plans, even here in Calif.
the land of perceived "fruits & nuts"...

Premium $2.34 at Costco. Ct gas tax .5626 cents per gallon plus an 8.1% gross receipts tax. Were number 6 in gas tax, I thought we'd be 3rd I feel better! NOT!

Does anybody look at a price per gallon of, say 2.09 9/10, as 2.10 per gallon. (like it really matters)

I remember guy at work saying thy wouldn't go anyplace on vacation because of the price of gas. My response was " if you have to worry about the price of gas you shouldn't go on vacation at all".

Auto Transport Service
Back