• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many use their phones only?

I never use my "smart-***" phone except for making calls or maybe GPS or a weather map. I like the big screen on a full blown desk top computer. The small screens make me squint even with glasses. On top of that, if someone crobs my phone there isn't much on it to worry about. Although it might usually be with me when out of the house, it's usually off! I don't need to absorb more radiation, I already have a glowing personality! :D

Flip-phone with broken camera. Got a box of them from other people.

G7 99% of the time. I use it for most everything, except bill paying, then a laptop.
I have 3 smartphones on my plan and have never come close to data limit.

I only have a phone with me when I am traveling. The other 99.9% of the time I'm here on the farm somewhere and if someone needs to talk to me they can wait or come find me.

I have had cell phones since the mid-nineties. The first one was to big to even put in my pocket. I'm on my fifth one now, wife saw a deal on an android and just as I was getting comfortable with the old one I'm now fighting to cope with this one. "Hello Motto???"

Use a Galaxy Note 5 for everything. To get internet service you have to buy the whole package including a land line and its too expensive to have that and a cell phone. I have unlimited calls and data with a wi fi hot spot that I can use for the lap top if I want for $100 a month.

Phone exclusively. Talk to text and photos are a breeze. If I had to do it the old way using a computer, I sure wouldn’t bother with a build thread!

No desk top. No lap top. No internet at the house. Unlimited data on cell phone takes care of everything.

Have a Samsung S8 plus, but prefer the laptop. I do use my phone to "hotspot" Wi-Fi to my laptop when I am on the road. Unlimited data so I never worry.

Switched to a Note 9 yesterday.
Still learning on it, but it's an awesome pc/camera/phone/tv/tablet.

When I reached my mid 40s, I needed more light to see, then I needed reading glasses. The larger screen of the Iphone does help for seeing numbers and text but I would not rely on it for internet stuff other than a quick google search.
I use a lap top for 99% of all web stuff.

I prefer my iPad. If I have a conversation going or I get a notification, I’ll use my cell. It’s easy, I just prefer the iPad.

On the desktop all day when in the field do everything on iPhone X, night time everything is ipad

I use a tablet to read stuff, like this forum. I use my phone... for phone calls. Although sometimes I take photos to put on my laptop.

Auto Transport Service
Back