• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to get any updates on my order status

Hell I've been waiting since January for seat covers. What upset me is I wouldn't have ordered if the published lead time had been at least somewhat accurate. The site said 4-6 weeks at the time I ordered and the next day it changed to something over 40 weeks as I recall. I realize this is a supplier issue. They must be having a heck of a time trying to keep customers happy.
That’s terrible. Did you check if anyone else has what you need in stock? I was wondering if I could find my back order items somewhere else, if I could cancel my order with Year One, but haven’t dug into that yet. In reference to my post #18, I too am waiting for the rest of my order that was supposed to arrive earlier this month. Can’t get my car to the shop doing the headliner until the sail panels and rear window trim arrive. Everything was ordered together in June and was supposed to be available to ship within 4-6 weeks. I’ve given up wondering as every screw up, delay, or anything else going wrong in today’s world is blamed on Covid. Who knows when or if we get back to a normal routine again. Good luck with your seat covers.

I’m in the same boat here. Ordered 4 items, had 1 delivered. Year One said, 1-4 weeks delivery. At the 6 week point. I realize the delays, it is what it is. I’ve tried calling them just to inquire. Gave up on that. Figured I’d email them. Every time I try, the website kicks me off and redirects me to, “contact us”. How? Carrier pigeon? Smoke signals? This is the stuff that bugs the crap out of me. Some of you guys have waited longer and I apologize,, end of rant.

Welcome to the way it will be for sometime to come. All industries are suffering similar problems with supplies. Mopar couldn't complete cars for weeks because of short supply of computer parts. Ford and GM closing plants because of parts shortages. It is not the fault of the sellers, it is on the parts importers and manufacturers that the problems start with. And not really a (fault). They are in the business to make money nad you don't make money if you don't have something to sell.
Look at the cost of lumber lately ?
Believe me they want to sell you as much product as they can but they are in the same boat as the buyer with getting product in stock to ship.
The end user generally knows nothing about raw materials cost/availability, production schedules ( Parts are usually made in batches) lead times, back orders AND People who are available for working.
Supply chain/ just in time parts deliveries. Raw materials, to shipping to the manufacturer for production, people to run the plant, shipping from the plant to the jobbers/warehouses. Filling back orders/warranty replacements and on. Think about what has to happen to get food items.
Plant it, grow it, hope the weather is good, pick it, process it, ship to sellers warehouses, ship tp stores, put out for sale. Any interuption in any one part of this chain and the end result is the end buyer(consumer) has nothing to buy.
REGULATIONS
All you can do is keep being the squeaky wheel, Call, leave messages, emails, heck even snail mail and know that the seller wants to send you your stuff because he is counting on you to buy more stuff. That is what business is all about.
Good luck with your project and make sure you Vote !!!

I ordered some door panels back in march n still nothing and already been paid for... Can't get ahold of them just put on hold

I ordered some door panels back in march n still nothing and already been paid for... Can't get ahold of them just put on hold
I can’t even email them. As soon as you type in all your info, I get knocked off the screen.

This is how word of mouth works, @YEARONE ....

Edit: According to this forum, they haven't been "seen" on this site since
May 2020.
In other words, they're not going to see any of this, either.

Lemme guess: They finally dumped the candlestick phones and got rotary phones?
View attachment 1138684
View attachment 1138685
No, they invested in a bigger ball of string....waxed coated to allow calls to be made in wet weather too.

R.6014b5620d45c0fb4ef29b5de31ff131

phone-operator-smiley-emoticon.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back