• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How you know when you are old.....

Someone gifts you a FBBO Gold membership and you didn't notice for several days (hope it wasn't weeks). Sorry for taking so long to notice and thank you to my secret buddy.

Someone may have already said something like this - but when you fart and everything but just gas comes out - Jack Nicholson said it perfectly “never trust a fart” after a certain age. How right he was.....

fart.jpg

I feel it more everyday!! It's funny when you could be and act young and now you look at them and it's hard to relate. I can't remember thinking the way they do. I remember looking at my dad and thinking he's getting old and now it's my turn.............

Whenever I come in from the garage and sit down for too long...

Placebos will always work. The trick is to believe. Our natural healing process relies much on a state of mind.

Ive been doin it the old-fashioned way for years. Still works :bananaweed:
The way my sinuses are these days, I can't smoke anything anymore and have to be careful when I BBQ to stay out of the smoke or I'll pay for it the next day. Sucks.

When you lay in a hot bath your nuts float,1 next to your shoulder and the other down buy your feet.

When you find yourself watching old movies or TV shows just to see the cars and remember what it was like back then.

Auto Transport Service
Back