• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy folks from the OLDMAN

oldmanintexas

Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score
This is the oldman speaking, and I am looking for somewhere that won't throw me off, I hit a quote on another board, and they threw me off for life, so here is the OLDMAN saying HOWDY, now don't throw me off cause I live in the woods of East Texas and say Howdy, Even with the tough times out here in the woods , hot and drier then the west Texas sand , I still look forward to great times ahead here in Texas and the whole U.S. as a whole. For a while there times was tough , I lived in a cardboard house, for a year, but then got a good job, and things started looking up , didn't have to eat possums anymore and beans, I have had many b bodies over the years, right now I own 3 mopars 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner, 1989 Dodge Le 150 SWB that I bought new , and a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, While some folks my know me from the other board, the one that bans and locks you, because you hit a quote to respond , which said "Doc Fiberglass don't know sheet" I was banned for life, so I am now looking for a new home , to talk to folks, and laugh sometimes, instead of only can have a frown, and be a yes man. I ask to be accepted here on B bodies cause they are my favorite, but if the board don't want the OLDMAN here I'll just move on. I hope this thread has not offended anyone and don't see the message your account has been banned or locked the next time I log in Until then a big HOWDY from the OLDMAN.

Hey oldman! welcome to the site from the Motor City! We get alot of converts over here, just treat everyone as you would wish to be treated and you will have a great time on this forum. Best on the net! Oh yeah and post up some pics of that `68.

Hey Oldman, I am on 'the other board' under the same name, and this board is MUCH more friendly. You will like it here. Welcome.

Welcome from Iowa OLDMAN. Good group of folks call this home.

Welcome to the site, I see you wasted no time going Gold. Enjoy the forums and don't be bashfull of posting in the "Blue Room".

Howdoo from Southern Maryland . We got us lots of rednecks here too. And we like it thata way. Have fun over here on this site

Hey Ole man...... Welcome .... Got any good "possum" recipes to share...?

Welcome oldman.Imformation highway here.I'm sure you will like it here.:headbang:

Yep

Welcome to the site, I see you wasted no time going Gold.

We'll i don't mind helping , I mean this electric ain't cheap , and look at all the light bulbs on this site I figure I could at least help a couple keep burning, I tell you what. It sure is hot here in the woods in texas, maybe we'll get thru it, Howdy to everyone

Welcome to FBBO oldman.. Hope it gets a might cooler for you there! Enjoy...

welcome oldman.

Hey Oldman welcome to the FBBO forum, this is a nice civil forum...

hey, i love people who say howdy, my family is full of californians and not many people say howdy here but my grandpa and dad both say it, so a big howdy from me and my family oldman, nice havin ya

Welcome on board 'ol Man. It's good to see tenured fans join the B-body forums.

However, do be forewarned; there are quite a few members on this forum that have very thin skin and even chatting about current events can upset their sensibilities.

Southernman

Auto Transport Service
Back