• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hows your track T&T prep? Milan is veiry good.

Looks so good reaching for the clouds.

Ours used to suck but lately they have been prepping a couple times a night. I hope it stays this way. My car hooks so much better with all the changes I made.

Wildhorse Pass has always been terrible for prep, unless you went after a NHRA event. Looking at my logs, all my worst 60ft's were in Phx. Better prep and quicker 60ft's and ET's in Tucson and Las Vegas, even though they are at higher elevation.

Our 1/8 mile track is pretty good. My buddy went 1.19 60’ on the back tires and has been 1.15 there last fall.

I’m at Magnolia in Ohio this morning for TnT.
There’s always a lot of rubber on the starting line. I don’t know if this is good or bad.
They are spraying the whole 1/8 through, same as they do on race day.

IMG_1740.jpeg
IMG_1741.jpeg

After the big shutdown and lawsuits surrounding Milan, it’s nice to see someone not only open it back up, but also put the money into all the much needed upgrades and improvements. And it sounds like it’s paying off for the racers as well. T&T is the breadbasket of the sport, and racers at that level need to know that the track cares about them too, and it shows in your post that they’re doing just that! Be safe, keep it down the middle, and have a great season. I’ll see you there when I can, I love to watch the racing any time I can.

I made it down to the final 3 in the gambler’s race today. Nice to take a little cabbage back home.

This beauty was there for TNT;

IMG_1744.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back