• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Husband and I were amazed today

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoparlady

Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
My husband and I were amazed today,a young man in his 20s paid our bill.We went out for lunch during toolbox shopping and he saw we are both Marines veterans.Told us thanks for our military service and he paid our bill.We were so amazed he respect veterans and we shook his hand too.Looking at it,we know there are people out there whom respect veterans

My husband and I were amazed today,a young man in his 20s paid our bill.We went out for lunch during toolbox shopping and he saw we are both Marines veterans.Told us thanks for our military service and he paid our bill.We were so amazed he respect veterans and we shook his hand too.Looking at it,we know there are people out there whom respect veterans

Happens every once in a while. It sure warms this old man's heart!! I live in a retired military dense city with generations of veterans so we do get quite a bit of respect. I'm glad the young lad took the initiative. I think there are many that do respect but just don't know how to show it.

Love it! Us 1%ers deserve at least respect from the other 99%. Thanks for your service and may God heal you!
F469DA04-258D-4500-BD25-FC2F69DF98CF.jpeg

Do it all the time. A cheap thanks for what you all do. Besides, I get a kick out going it.

See, there are a few good people out there!

Every year, the company I fought with in Viet Nam has a reunion. Last year it was in upstate NY, and tradition has it that Saturday is the "reunion" and Friday night everyone gets together at a local restaurant chosen by the host. There is usually 20-25 guys plus spouses. Between the veteran hats and T shirts, it is no secret who we are. When last years bill was requested, we where advised it was paid for, anonymously. It could not have been a cheap bill.

Great news

I try to do the military treat when I see someone in uniform

usually don't try to be obvious try to stay anonymous
keep them guessing

I hope you heel well, have a full speedy recovery

thanks for your service to our great military & great nation

Every year, the company I fought with in Viet Nam has a reunion. Last year it was in upstate NY, and tradition has it that Saturday is the "reunion" and Friday night everyone gets together at a local restaurant chosen by the host. There is usually 20-25 guys plus spouses. Between the veteran hats and T shirts, it is no secret who we are. When last years bill was requested, we where advised it was paid for, anonymously. It could not have been a cheap bill.
LOL, any size unit reunion is Always a great time!

I enjoy buying lunch for military or police. Can not afford to do it every time but it is a small thank you for their huge service!

download (20).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back