• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I admit it, I was wrong about the weather.

SteveSS

Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
We were supposed to go from the 90's to 56 degrees today. I was wrong. It's only 46.

If anyone saw any part of the Air Force Academy game you know how **** our weather was today. I think there were only 3 pass attempts and numerous fumbles. AF smoked Colorado U. 41 to 10. The difference between the AFA teams and the majority of college football is, that they don't just clean out the inner city ghettos for their players. Admission to the AFA takes excellent grades, athletism, and good civic responsibility, no matter what.

Several weeks ago we were getting the smoke from the annual burns that happen in the southern areas of Mexico and Guatemala...and it's not that big but it came straight to us over the Gulf. And here lately we're having yellow alerts on Ozone for the last couple of weeks. I'm surprised to be able to keep up with my sinues since I'm always outside but popping allergy pills nearly everyday.

Several weeks ago we were getting the smoke from the annual burns that happen in the southern areas of Mexican and Guatemala...and it's not that big but it came straight to us over the Gulf. And here lately we're having yellow alerts on Ozone for the last couple of weeks. I'm surprised to be able to keep up since I'm always outside but popping allergy pills nearly everyday.

In Pa today we're seeing the smoke from the fires in Canada. Further north like New York has really been getting smoked out. The air quality here is 399 out of a scale of 500, 500 being the worst. Red alert this far away from the fires. Waiting for the winds to shift!

It was clear here yesterday. Today, back to coastal overcast.

IMG_3549.jpeg

IMG_3550.jpeg

IMG_3551.jpeg

IMG_3552.jpeg

IMG_3553.jpeg

IMG_3554.jpeg

In Minnesota it's been dead on perfect. Low 80s for highs. Mid 60s for lows. Right at seasonal average.

I know it won't hold forever, but for now? No complaints.

Auto Transport Service
Back