• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I could use a few prayers

I just finished lifting up Anne to the Lord, and will continue to do so. May He bless her and your family with restored health, and a deeper love for Him.

Prayers to the Lord for the speedy recovery of one of his children named Anne.

Prayer for your sister and your family.

Prayers are being sent . . . And the great advances in medicine . . . Hope for the best !

Prayers sent. My mother in law had to have her appendix removed and then she got sepsis. Thank god she recovered . Hoping she has a speedy recovery. Keep the faith

Skytrooper prayers are sent for you and your family

Wow !! Talk about the power of prayers, well wishes, and positive vibes !!!

Anne is awake and cognizant today ! Still on the ventilator, but all her numbers are getting better !!
Although she isn't out of the woods....she is amazingly better than yesterday !!

Thank you all !! I know that all the thoughts and prayers have had an enormous effect on her and her recovery !!

Anne has progressed where they have taken her off the ventilator. Plus, they are moving her out of the ICU ! I have not seen her today, but yesterday afternoon she was doing pretty good in my eyes. Lots of progress. Today, I believe they are going to start letting her drink some nourishment.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes !!!

Auto Transport Service
Back