• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I could use a few prayers

Sorry I'm.just now seeing this, will definitely n lift her name up !

Anne has progressed where they have taken her off the ventilator. Plus, they are moving her out of the ICU ! I have not seen her today, but yesterday afternoon she was doing pretty good in my eyes. Lots of progress. Today, I believe they are going to start letting her drink some nourishment.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes !!!
That's wonderful news. :)

Skytrooper sorry, I'm a lil late to the show

glad to read she's doing well

Anne to a full & speedy recovery

Well, the news is great !! Anne is being discharged from the hospital today !! She still has a good bit of recovery and rehab ahead of her, but I think being home is the best place for her.

Thank you all so much for the prayers, well wishes, good vibes, and the genuine concern !!

That is great news!!! Thanks for the update!!

Great news, keep the faith sir!

FANTASTIC!!!

I'm truly glad to hear this and hope for a continued rapid recovery!

Go Anne!!!!

Hawk

Well, the news is great !! Anne is being discharged from the hospital today !! She still has a good bit of recovery and rehab ahead of her, but I think being home is the best place for her.

Thank you all so much for the prayers, well wishes, good vibes, and the genuine concern !!

Just now seeing this too! There's nothing more powerful than prayer and I pray that rehab goes smoothly and for full recovery!

Great News :thumbsup:

she's coming home

Well, they did not discharge her today. She started acting a bit weird, they found her BP to be very low and found signs of another infection in her gut. So it might be another couple days. Poor Anne, all she wanted was to go home.

Auto Transport Service
Back