• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Got Into RoadKill Nights!

Nxcoupe

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
I was talking to my Holley rep about a few files I sent him from a car I was working on with a weird electrical issue and he mentioned I check my spam folder just in case. I open up my spam folder and the second email down is from RoadKill! It said Congrats, you've been selected to run in the RoadKill Nights Woodward Street Races.
This is a bucket list item second only to having RC's autograph, so I am stoked. I was hootin and a hollerin, (what movie is that from?) and wife asked what did you get? I explained and she was happy for me. I cannot wait to go. I have a lot of work to get done in a short time period. Wish me luck!

I was talking to my Holley rep about a few files I sent him from a car I was working on with a wierd electrical issue and he mentioned I vheck my spam folder just in case. I open up my spam folder and the second email down is from RoadKill! It said Congrats, you've been selected to run in the RoadKill Nights Woodward Street Races.
This is a bucket list item second only to having RC's autograph, so I am stoked. I was hootin and a hollerin, (what movie is that from?) and wife asked what did you get? I explained and she was happy for me. I cannot wait to go. I have a lot of work to get done in a short time period. Wish me luck!
Awesome - congratulations!

Hmm August 12th. Can I get the time and drive up there too??? :thumbsup:

Congrats! Update us on what you have to finish on your car.

Congrats! Update us on what you have to finish on your car.
I have to install a horn and button, fab a license plate bracket off the chute mount w light, remove passenger turbo header and have leak fixed, replace leaking wastegate. Get DOT front wheels and tires, take off the bogarts. It'll have weld racing wheels all around. This is my street/race car and is not a mopar unfortunately.

Hate to do this on a mopar site, but here goes.
Flame away! But seriously, thanks for the interest! I built this car from a 300 buck shell into what you see here with only subletting paint(trade) and chrome moly 25.5 cage. Turbo piping done by my friend Jason Z.
20200930_160349.jpg
20200928_191702.jpg
20200908_140214.jpg
20200905_191652.jpg
20200905_191631.jpg
20200815_155400.jpg
20200527_184126.jpg

Coyote engine?
Yessir. I am about as broked*** of a racer as they come. I built the engine, has ebay 03 Cobra manley rods and a set of shelf Probe pistons, stock truck intake cams, boss exhaust cams, and a 350 buck 6R80 F150 auto and converter. That was 350 to my door. Lol. It's been a best of 9.30 with a 1.7 60ft, and 155 mph. Turbo I bought for 150 bucks offline, and seent it out to a turbo place in cali, he rebuilt it and promptly knocked it off the bench and onto the floor breaking the compressor housing and crushed the wheel, so he fixed that and put a dual bb center with a billet compressor wheel in it and still only charged me 1200 shipped. Currently down to 16 psi of boost working my way back to 19. Stock crank and block btw.

Hate to do this on a mopar site, but here goes.
Flame away! But seriously, thanks for the interest! I built this car from a 300 buck shell into what you see here with only subletting paint(trade) and chrome moly 25.5 cage. Turbo piping done by my friend Jason Z. View attachment 1497264View attachment 1497265View attachment 1497266View attachment 1497267View attachment 1497271View attachment 1497272View attachment 1497273
Need a sticker on it saying 'My First Love Is Mopar' :D

My then 16 yo daughter.
Yep, got one just like her! And those stinkn jeans are about 120 bucks new and already ripped! LOL
Just having fun buddy, congrats and go show them how its done! Best of luck

Yep, got one just like her! And those stinkn jeans are about 120 bucks new and already ripped! LOL
Just having fun buddy, congrats and go show them how its done! Best of luck
Thank you. Nice to know I'm not alone. She's almost 18 and she's a senior this year.

So I'm up here in Pontiac, started raining about 430, tech opened at 5. We went over at 4:40 and there were a bunch of people there early. Got in line and got teched, passed. Got my credentials and I was the 10th one accepted, I know, no big deal but it is to me! Looks like rain all night, so may not be racing. Only time will tell. Sucks to finally get in and get rained out. Just my luck.

Auto Transport Service
Back