• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I KNEW it......

Mummy Returns

isn't this, is what is under the sphinx
:lol: according to Hollyweird, mass media

1999-ish 20 years ago
they knew there was a chamber under it,
right or left paw or the whole damn thing
even the D)ouchebags in LaLa land knew :poke: silly

sorry someone had to do & say it...

carry on

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay, back to my theories....lol. Here we have a video about recent finds of craters under the ice pack in Greenland. One is as much as 100 million years old and close by is one around 12,000 years old. I propose that the oldest one is a prior impact by fragments of the very same comet/Asteroid on a periodic trajectory. The impact 12,000 years ago is one of the impacts that stretch from Western Canada all the way across the globe to Syria. These impacts are the ones that created the FLOOD of biblical times from the objects striking the Earth and their superheated explosive impacts melting ice age glacial ice pack. . I suspect that if the time ever arrives where the planets crust shifts again and moves these areas into warmer climates and the ice melts, we will find many more impacts occurring in regular intervals over time as this object returns and loses more pieces that fall to Earth along the objects trajectory.

Once again the point was missed. This is just another data point on the way to another global flood, another pole reversal, another crustal displacement, another extinction event. Not today. But it will happen. Discount the warning signs all you want. It wont change the eventual outcome. naysayers are always right, until they're not.

I did not say it would not change. I just do not buy into the redicules dums day therories.
Again, point missed. These are not theories. These are proven and easily verifiable facts. I'm just collating them. The deep ice cores that NASA/ NSF have recently pulled up from Antarctica, the NASA report of the Magnetic poles picking up speed dramatically on the way to reversal, the NASA /NSF report of the largest glacier on Earth melting/ collapsing, the NASA/NSF report of accelerated polar ice cap melt, the geological land record of deposits laid down over eons that show the almost instant flash freezing of warm climate mammals, Gobekli Tepe record of cataclysmic flood and fire around 11,600BC, the almost instant arrival of Science, geology astronomy, astrology and mathematics in Ancient old kingdom Egypt and elsewhere across the globe soon after the great flood. Non of these is speculation or theory. These are all facts. Taken together they paint a picture that we would do well to pay heed to. A picture that the CIA, the OSS, and the ONI before them all Classified and suppressed from the public in fear of the outcomes this info would create. Also a verifiable fact. Scientists from as many as 28 countries are headed to the Antarctic continent this season to educate themselves about what's happening. They are not going for a vacation. All of this is less a doomsday prediction than a warning that our planet is going through possibly catastrophic changes right now, today, and that other changes are also occurring today and maybe in the near term future that will make it difficult for human kind to live here. Not believing in these events and changes wont stop them from wiping you out. it will just give you even less of a chance of surviving them.

The one and only way to create warm climate mammals who are encased in Arctic ice with their mouths and stomachs full of warm climate grasses and seeds is for those mammals to have been moved in a day or less from the location on the globe of their warm climate, to the Arctic circle. period. The only way for that to happen is massive global crustal displacement. A displacement that spun the Earths crust around to the North and froze to death those mammals and over time imprisoned in ice their frozen bodies BEFORE the contents of their stomachs and mouths, the fur, and the tissues rotted away. At the same time it began the Ice Age that covered the upper third of North America. When it happened the next time the crust moved South, releasing North America from the Ice Age and put an ice free Antarctica directly over the Southern pole, 2000 + miles South of it's previous location where the trees and grasses that are frozen in the ice now grew and then were trapped. No trees and grasses grow in the Southern Arctic circle. Nonetheless there they are below the ice. Right now, today. They did not grow there while the continent is/was within the Arctic circle. Impossibility. So it had to have moved, and quickly. Doomsday theory? Well, the way I see it is this, it has happened at least twice in the last 300,000 years, and likely more. That tells me that it can happen again. THAT tells me that it is very likely to be cyclic. Where in that cycle are we at the present? Hell of a thing to wake up too someday. The land you are standing on moving hundreds of miles per hour on a 90* trip towards the Arctic, or the Equator. This movement will cause the worlds Oceans to over wash the moving landmasses by 1000's of feet as they continue along with the Earths Axis of rotation at around a thousand MPH. Kiss our collective butts goodbye. Sudden disappearances of whole classes of land mammals in the fossil record? This would neatly explain this event. it's also much more plausible than extraterrestrial events as a cause. Events that do not appear in the fossil record alongside the disappearances.

I have read of these theories before. The last ice age was to have started 20 years ago. Before that we were to have run out of water and we would have all been sitting in the desert. Before that we would not have survived nuclear war.
I am not distupting the ice is melting. But someone told us almost 2000 years ago we would still be here when he came back for us. I tend to trust him more than plain mortal man. It has also been promised the great flood would never happen again. I believe that being over man also. So believe what you want. I know were my faith is.

I have read of these theories before. The last ice age was to have started 20 years ago. Before that we were to have run out of water and we would have all been sitting in the desert. Before that we would not have survived nuclear war.
I am not distupting the ice is melting. But someone told us almost 2000 years ago we would still be here when he came back for us. I tend to trust him more than plain mortal man. It has also been promised the great flood would never happen again. I believe that being over man also. So believe what you want. I know were my faith is.
And your welcome to it. Good luck.

(whistling).....

How about that asteroid that just missed us yesterday?

Why is Earth’s axis shifting?
Humanity has now burned enough fossil fuel to tip the planet slightly. Karl Kruszelnicki explains.
c70_whyisitso_1.jpg

SPL / NASA / NOAA / Getty Images
We are only a little way into the 21st century, but signs of a warming planet are already evident around the globe: More frequent droughts in East Africa; stranded polar bears in the Arctic; bleached coral reefs in the tropics; and retreating glaciers in the high latitudes. Along the coasts, sea levels are rising.

Even so, a new study really surprised me. By burning huge quantities of fossil fuels, we humans have tipped the Earth off its axis by a tiny amount. Let me emphasise how tiny the tipping is. Each year since 2005, we have shifted the spin axis from its previous path by centimetres – not kilometres.

The north-south spin axis of the Earth runs through the North Geographical Pole in the Arctic Ocean, and the South Geographical Pole in the Antarctic. (I’m not talking about the North and South Magnetic Poles, just the Geographical Poles.)

But as the Earth spins on its own axis, the position of the North Pole is not dead true – it wobbles a little, for several reasons.

For one, the Earth is not perfectly spherical. Instead, it’s a bit flattened at the poles, and a bit bulging at the equator. And the surface is not smooth – it’s pretty bumpy. Mountains poke up towards space, while oceans dip down into the solid crust.

Our planet is not perfectly rigid, either – it’s somewhat elastic. Yes, it does have a solid crust at the surface – but it’s very thin. Earth is made mostly of molten rock and then liquid iron, with a core of solid iron.

So even today, parts of the crust that carried heavy ice sheets 20,000 years ago are still slowly rising (an effect known as the “isostatic rebound” or “post‑glacial rebound”). As a result of these (and other) factors, when Earth rotates on its own axis over the course of a day, that spin axis wobbles a little.

There are lots of individual wobbles. A major one is the so-called Chandler Wobble, which American astronomer Seth Carlo Chandler discovered in 1891. During a period of slightly more than a year (about 433 days), the Chandler Wobble shifts the North Pole over a rough circle or ellipse – about several metres across. About two-thirds of the Chandler Wobble seems to be caused by ocean currents, and about one-third by winds in the Earth’s atmosphere.

It’s hard to imagine something as small as we humans being able to shift something as massive as our whole planet.
From 1982 to 2005, scientists found that the North Pole was drifting slowly south towards Labrador, about six to seven centimetres each year. But in 2005, the motions of the North Pole suddenly flipped in three unexpected ways.

First, the North Pole chucked a leftie and started heading east, parallel to the equator. It’s still heading east. Second, the North Pole more than tripled its drift speed to about 24 or so centimetres per year. It’s still drifting at this speed. Third, the Chandler Wobble changed phase, and so far, scientists have no explanation for why.

But they do have a good answer for the tipping of the spin axis. Rapid melting of ice on land has made the drift velocity of the North Pole accelerate, and has changed its direction of travel to the east. This solid ice is now liquid water spread across the planet. We know where the ice was, we know where it’s gone – and the maths all fit with the observed changes to motions of the North Pole.

Since the mid-1900s, we’ve used satellites to accurately measure these land ice changes many tens of millions of times. Recent analysis shows that between 2011 and 2014, Greenland, Antarctica and mountain glaciers were losing about 600 billion tonnes of ice per year. (Most of the ice came from Greenland.) This was an increase of two to three times the loss rate between 2003 and 2009.

It’s hard to imagine something as small as we humans being able to shift something as massive as our whole planet. But we used global warming as a force multiplier.

We dumped billions of tonnes of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, heating it along with the oceans. The combination of hotter atmosphere and ocean water then melted over half a trillion tonnes of ice, which flowed into the oceans. This redistribution of water shifted the north-south spin axis.

Why did both the Chandler Wobble and the spin axis shift suddenly, instead of gradually? We don’t know – yet. Perhaps it’s like slowly pushing a pencil towards the edge of a table. You push and you push and you push, and it’s still on the table. But then you give it just one more tiny push. The table no longer supports its centre of gravity, and it suddenly falls to the floor.

So if we push and push at the balance of our planet, it may well respond by throwing a real wobbly of its own. Meaning pole reversal and crustal displacement.

...and population growth.

We're creating humans (and the associated mass) at an incredible rate.

soooo people from atlantis are the ones who cut stones so massive they cant be moved today hardly,and with tools so advanced you cant fit a piece of paper between them?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....sure.
that explains why they couldnt save their own city,
and just grabbed the lightsabers and made a run for the hills......:realcrazy:

WHO KNEW this much information is to be found on FBBO?

soooo people from atlantis are the ones who cut stones so massive they cant be moved today hardly,and with tools so advanced you cant fit a piece of paper between them?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....sure.
that explains why they couldnt save their own city,
and just grabbed the lightsabers and made a run for the hills......:realcrazy:
Scoff and ridicule that which you don't understand. ignorance is no excuse. ALL of the religions of Earth that today exist, yes, even Christianity with the Bible, tell of a time "when the sky fell and the mountains melted, seas rose up thousands of feet, whole mountains melted and others rose from the ground and the Earth shook and burned." The ACTUAL cause of these phenomenon is a comet that passed close to Earth which through gravitational attraction left it's path and closed with the planet several times before continuing on it's way through the heavens. The descriptions ALL agree with each other as to what witnesses saw and then told of. Did peoples on Earth all attribute these events to their Gods? Of course they did. They could not imagine any other source for such spectacular events and the great destruction they wrought. The heat generated by a fiery comets close passage would indeed make mountains seem to melt like wax, the tides would be enormous and sweep across the lands. The histories tell of great bolts of lightening crashing back and forth from the front of the Comet to the tail and also during a very close pass between the Comet and the Earth. Ocean floors raised up, spilling the waters over lands that sunk and/ or, rose up with new mountains and volcanoes springing forth. Why do you think so many cultures report the very same tales and beliefs that the mountains hold up the sky? They do because when the mountains fell the sky seemed to fall as well during these cataclysms. The Bible says that at one point the Earth seemed to stand still while the Sun remained in one place for many hours, even for days. This event coincided with the Oceans springing up and towering over the land before washing across and sweeping away all life. What caused the Earth to stop it's eternal rotation? God? Sorry, NOT God but the close passage of another heavenly body whose gravitational pull slowed the rotation enough to cause this sight. After the body drew far enough past our planet the pull diminished and the rotation resumed. The BIBLE tells of this. Don't be so quick to laugh off that which you think is myth before you study up all sources of that myth to have a basis to do so. The fact that I can use the Bible to prove my point says it all. Did Atlantis exist? Beats me. BUT the evidence is out there for the existence of previous civilizations that were destroyed by cataclysms. Cataclysms so great the whole oceans were lifted thousands of feet into the sky while entire continents of land sunk into oblivion. Did you know that the tops of the Himalayas are covered in sea shells? They absolutely are. At the elevation of 12-14,000 feet. This means that at one time those same mountain tops were under water, and for a long time. What mechanism do you imagine caused that to happen.?And while it was happening what happened to other parts of the planet?
Wake up and learn the actual history of the World, not the BS that is fed to you by "education".
Your welcome.

Now as for the stone work of the Incas and the Mayans, it has just recently been PROVEN that the builders used an acidic mixture of mud and acid water left over from mining the igneous rock in question to coat the tops of the bottom rocks, and the bottoms and sides of the upper rocks in each course. This mixture ACTUALLY melts the quart/feldspar rock so that, yep you guessed it, the rock above which is heavy and odd shaped, melted into place atop the one below and against the one beside leaving no space for anything to get between.. THEN the rock edges were dressed by hand. During quakes the odd shaped rocks DO wiggle around but ALSO fall back into place due to their odd shapes. The very shapes of the rocks is what causes them to lock back together as they settle.

Now, as to HOW the rocks got placed to begin with, due to their excessive weight? It has yet to be proven. HOWEVER, I am of the opinion that no other means existed at the time except leverage which was well understood. Time will prove me right or wrong.

Men like Pliny, Solon, Olrick, Ragnarock, The Song of Deborah in Judges, the Popal Vue, The Koran, The Bible, The Vedic Scriptures, The Dead Sea Scrolls, The Old Testaments, the Gnostic Bible, The histories of the Egyptians and all across Mexico and South America, the scrolls left by Ancient Chinese. All of these and many more relate the EXACT same events at the exact same TIME across the whole of the planet. NOT ages and ages ago, but during OUR recorded history. All these sources wrote not for their own reasons, they wrote to Chronical these astounding events for future generations to remember and heed the warnings therein. So do your part and HEED them. Don't dismiss them as myth. So many people across a planet during a time when there was no contact possible between them could not POSSIBLY all come up with identical tales of fantasy. please.

Did events as described in the Bible actually happen? Sure they did. Just not because of some mysterious and invisible God. Just natural events of a planetary and/or celestial origin. Did a GOD cause these events to happen? Your GUESS is as good as mine.
I believe in a higher power. I also have common sense and us it to inform myself about the world around me.

Here's my take; you've have this so advanced society that suffered a cataclysmic event that wiped them out, that in order for the planet to survive these geniuses sent out survival parties all over the world and we are the result. We would still be banging rocks together if not for these geniuses. OK where is the recorded history from these people? I mean if you are going to send out these survival groups to the far ends of the earth maybe you'd want to send a written history along? And why then are there so many languages if we all came from Atlantis? Smart enough to save the planet but no written history. This theory has a few holes in it big enough to drive a truck through.

Auto Transport Service
Back