• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I KNEW it......

...and population growth.

We're creating humans (and the associated mass) at an incredible rate.
Yes we are. Do you suppose that prior civilizations had enormous numbers of babies too? I do. So much so that I wonder where all those people born then have gotten to. if there were no cataclysms of the Earth, ever, in the past, what then happened to the many billions of people who MUST have been born? It is a fact that human kind goes back millions of years. Where are all of the people born since then? Do you think those ancient folks didn't reproduce like bunnies in a time before sexual norms were established? I do. WAY more so than we do, or have recently. It just doesn't add up. Period. If educators are to be believed there was very little procreation up to the 19th Century on this planet. Really? I expect that it was exactly the opposite. Where did they go? Where are their fossils, their cities, their monuments? logic dictates that since they cannot be found, or they would have by now, that those things have been destroyed so completely as to leave no trace. Now, just give some though as to the mechanisms that could accomplish such a thing, globally, all at once. While thinking about it, also think about why we now today seem to believe that such a thing could not possibly happen to US. Not US! Are we so special? I think not. Our recorded history only reaches back into the mists of time for about 15-20,000 years, and that's including myths and legends as told in oral histories. Did it take 15,000 years to create 5-6 billion people? Really?

Here's my take; you've have this so advanced society that suffered a cataclysmic event that wiped them out, that in order for the planet to survive these geniuses sent out survival parties all over the world and we are the result. We would still be banging rocks together if not for these geniuses. OK where is the recorded history from these people? I mean if you are going to send out these survival groups to the far ends of the earth maybe you'd want to send a written history along? And why then are there so many languages if we all came from Atlantis? Smart enough to save the planet but no written history. This theory has a few holes in it big enough to drive a truck through.
There is, and are written histories. They exist in Egypt as Hieroglyphics, in South America in stone carvings, in Asia as scrolls, in the Western World of Ancient times in the religious texts of the Bible, the Koran, the Vedic Texts, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Sumerian tablets and stones. Oral histories told and retold over many centuries all with the same story the same details but with different names for the characters. Get Atlantis out of your head. Substitute any advanced civilization that got wiped out. Those peoples were CALLED Atlanteans because the event is told as happening in the ATLANTIC Ocean. Surely you realize that events in the Bible even tell of the ocean floor rising into the heavens and the land sinking . En mass? Such a cataclysm would surely wipe out anyone. So much so that escaping later the survivors would be what? Carrying a library around with them on stone tablets? Reams of fragile paper? papyrus scrolls perhaps? In boats across vast new seas, overland across vast new continents? Come on. Think how YOU would react or behave after such a thing.

since the 1970's (or slightly before) we've been VERY actively suppressing "natural selection", and the population has increased dramatically.

Here's a short section of discourse on this subject which sites several easily obtainable ancient works and sources..

The Hindus depict the cosmic catastrophe at the end of a world age: "The whole world breaks into flames. So also a hundred thousand times ten million worlds. All the peaks of Mount Sineru, even those which are hundreds of leagues in height, crumble and disappear in the sky. The flames of fire rise up and envelop the heaven." 17 The sixth sun or sun age ended. Similarly, in the Jewish tradition, with the revelation at Sinai the sixth world age was terminated and the seventh began.18 Theophany Earthquakes are often accompanied by a roaring noise that comes from the bowels of the earth. This phenomenon was known to early geographers. Pliny * wrote that earthquakes are "preceded or accompanied by a terrible sound." Vaults supporting the ground give way and it seems as though the earth heaves deep sighs. The sound was attributed to the gods and called theophany. The eruptions of volcanoes are also accompanied by loud noises. The sound produced by Krakatoa in the East Indies, during the eruption of 1883, was so loud that it was heard as far as Japan, 3,000 miles away, the farthest distance traveled by sound recorded in modern annals. And all volcanoes vomited lava and all continents quaked, the earth groaned almost unceasingly. At an initial stage of the catastrophe, according to Hebrew tradition, Moses heard in the silence of the desert the sound which he interpreted to mean, "I am that I am." 3 "I am Yahweh," heard the people in the frightful night at the Mountain of the Lawgiving.4 "The whole mount quaked greatly" and "the voice of the trumpet sounded long." 5 "And all the people saw the roars, and the torches, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they trembled, and stood afar off."6 It was a perfect setting for hearing words in the voice of nature in an uproar. An inspired leader interpreted the voice he heard, ten long, trumpetlike blasts. The earth groaned: for weeks now all its strata had been disarranged, its orbit distorted, its world quarters displaced, its oceans thrown upon its continents, its seas turned into deserts, its mountains upheaved, its islands submerged, its rivers running upstream—a world flowing with lava, shattered by meteorites, with yawning chasms, burning naphtha, vomiting volcanoes, shaking ground, a world enshrouded in an atmosphere filled with smoke and vapor. Twisting of strata and building of mountains, earthquakes and rumbling of volcanoes joined in an infernal din. It was a voice not only in the desert of Sinai; the entire world must have heard it. "The sky and the earth resounded . . . mountains and hills were moved," says the Midrash. "Loud did the firmament roar, and earth with echo resounded," says the epic of Gilgamesh.7 In Hesiod "the huge earth groaned" when Zeus lashed Typhon with his bolts—"the earth resounded terribly, and the wide heaven above." 8
The approach of two charged globes toward each other could also produce trumpetlike sounds, varying as the distance between them increased or lessened.9 It appears that this phenomenon is described 3 Exodus 3 : 14. * Exodus 20 : 1. 5 Exodus 19 : 18-19. 6 Exodus 20 : 18; "the thunderings and the lightnings" of the King James Version is not an exact translation of Kolot and Lapidim. i Epic of Gilgamish (transl. Thompson). 8 Theogony, 11. 820 ff., 852 ff. 9
This phenomenon of sound between two charged bodies changing with distance is utilized for musical effect by Theremin. 98 by Philo as "testimony of the trumpets between the stars and their Lord."10 Here we can trace the origin of the Pythagorean notion of the "music of the spheres" and the idea that stars make music. In Babylonia the spheres of the planets were called "voices" and they were supposed to produce music.11 According to Midrashic literature, the trumpet sounding at Mount Sinai had seven different pitches (or notes), and the rabbinical literature speaks of "the heavenly music" heard at the revelation. "At the first sound the sky and the earth moved, the seas and the rivers turned to flight, mountains and hills were loosened in their foundations." 12 Homer depicts a similar occurrence in these words: "The wide earth rang, and round about great heaven pealed as with a trumpet." 13 "The world all burns at the blast of the horn," is said in the Voluspa.14 "'According to the Hebrew tradition, all the nations heard the roaring of the lawgiving. It appears that at Mount Sinai the sound that "sounded long" rose ten times; in this roaring the Hebrews heard the Decalogue.

Back to the placing of very heavy stones. After contemplating it for awhile I can think of a few ways for it to be done.
Water, leverage, gravity, and sheer muscle of beasts and humans. Or some combination thereof.
There's a old guy in Michigan who moves 20 ton blocks of cement by hand, alone, using a simple pivot point and counter loaded weight. Another way is he constructs this track that has bumps evenly spaced that allows one to roll blocks weighing many tons with little effort after getting the first tipping point in motion. Water by connecting air filled bladders to the stone and floating it. levers using a few hardwood whole trunks of massive trees bound together and placed over a pivot point and weight added to the long end by heaping sand filled animal skins till the weight is evened out allowing you control the stone with one hand while it's balanced there. Where there is a will there is a way. Lifting via a rocker box with weight distribution on either end to rock the rock up slightly on one end over a center point that gets a new spacer before rocking it back the other way by moving the weight to the other end and so on. Once it's up to the right height roll it across the undulating tracks made out of stone or tree trunks cut out and adjust it till the last roll sets it in place. Done. Next rock. The weight doesn't matter as long as balance and gravity do the work. Stop the roll in the correct spot by means of sand piles as a barrier.

Just watched a documentary about searching for the reason the large land mammal's disappeared 12,900 years ago in like two years. Turns out it was an extra terrestrial strike of multiple comets or asteroid chunks. proven by ice core data out of Greenland Ice that held Nano Diamonds in hexagonal form. One and only way to produce such structures is massive pressure and heat like you would have with such an event. The clincher was the presence of Iridium as well in the same layers. Iridium in amounts too large to have been produced terrestrially. So, the conclusion is that these impacts did take place across North America, and, the hypothesis is that when it happened the "craters" were not in the Earth but in the Ice. They used the Super collider rail gun in San Fran to shoot a pellet of glass into a block of ice and found that it not only shattered it, but it liquefied it leaving very little evidence that would have subsequently disappeared in short order. The further hypothesis is that the heat generated by these impacts is what melted the great ice sheets and caused the Great Flood. Told ya so.

So why was that the demise of large land animals that have been found as far north as Alaska along with warm weather plants and trees? Hardly an ice field climate.
I like it when science grasp for straws and creates redundant theories.

So why was that the demise of large land animals that have been found as far north as Alaska along with warm weather plants and trees? Hardly an ice field climate.
I like it when science grasp for straws and creates redundant theories.
Well, I don't know for sure, but, my theory is that during much the same time frame there was a crustal displacement moving warm weather climates and animals into the Arctic. A massive strike against the crust of the planet combined with the near-instant melt of the great ice sheets would perhaps be enough to cut the crust loose. The problem with this type of detective work is the entities that are doing it. Archeologists are adamant about theories already settled because to change the narrative unravels their life's work and they must then say, Well, I was wrong. Cutting their own throats. Geologists, who are the ones who found this data work solely with the sediments and rocks left behind from such events. There is no gray area. When their findings come out, and those findings refute what the archeologists have always said then there is a fight. The one side poo-poos the other. If you ask archeologists THEY are the only ones allowed to interpret anything. Until crustal displacement goes from a theory to a fact no "scientist" is going to consider it as a causal event of anything, no matter how obvious it may seem.

Oh, and the only way it will become accepted fact is if it happens again. Then it will not matter because we will all be dead.

saw a trailer for a show that posed the question-

are legends of Atlantis referring to North America?

I guess you could build a case, since the "civilized" world was unaware

saw a trailer for a show that posed the question-

are legends of Atlantis referring to North America?

I guess you could build a case, since the "civilized" world was unaware
There's an enticing theory that it was off the coast of Southern Spain and the water level was like 400 feet lower allowing more small islands to be habitable going West towards America in a chain. There is a sunken hunk of land at the coast, a big hunk.

I just finished a 21 part series involving the sun, our star, in conjunction with the magnetic pole reversal and a 12,000 year cycle of electro magnetic catastrophism. The conclusion is that we are well overdue for a micro Nova from our Sun. All those petroglyphs showing circular and weird T shaped forms are representations of the electromagnetically formed discharges from the Sun as they interact with Earths magnetic field and are observable by humans. Those caves and the underground tunnel systems worldwide were created AFTER the last catastrophe. A warning to us, from the survivors of the last one around 9700 BCE. The scientists involved figure we will get hit again between now and 2046 at the outside as we are overdue now....and our magnetic poles are shifting faster and faster right now. Magnetic null is coming.

Scoff and ridicule that which you don't understand. ignorance is no excuse. ALL of the religions of Earth that today exist, yes, even Christianity with the Bible, tell of a time "when the sky fell and the mountains melted, seas rose up thousands of feet, whole mountains melted and others rose from the ground and the Earth shook and burned." The ACTUAL cause of these phenomenon is a comet that passed close to Earth which through gravitational attraction left it's path and closed with the planet several times before continuing on it's way through the heavens. The descriptions ALL agree with each other as to what witnesses saw and then told of. Did peoples on Earth all attribute these events to their Gods? Of course they did. They could not imagine any other source for such spectacular events and the great destruction they wrought. The heat generated by a fiery comets close passage would indeed make mountains seem to melt like wax, the tides would be enormous and sweep across the lands. The histories tell of great bolts of lightening crashing back and forth from the front of the Comet to the tail and also during a very close pass between the Comet and the Earth. Ocean floors raised up, spilling the waters over lands that sunk and/ or, rose up with new mountains and volcanoes springing forth. Why do you think so many cultures report the very same tales and beliefs that the mountains hold up the sky? They do because when the mountains fell the sky seemed to fall as well during these cataclysms. The Bible says that at one point the Earth seemed to stand still while the Sun remained in one place for many hours, even for days. This event coincided with the Oceans springing up and towering over the land before washing across and sweeping away all life. What caused the Earth to stop it's eternal rotation? God? Sorry, NOT God but the close passage of another heavenly body whose gravitational pull slowed the rotation enough to cause this sight. After the body drew far enough past our planet the pull diminished and the rotation resumed. The BIBLE tells of this. Don't be so quick to laugh off that which you think is myth before you study up all sources of that myth to have a basis to do so. The fact that I can use the Bible to prove my point says it all. Did Atlantis exist? Beats me. BUT the evidence is out there for the existence of previous civilizations that were destroyed by cataclysms. Cataclysms so great the whole oceans were lifted thousands of feet into the sky while entire continents of land sunk into oblivion. Did you know that the tops of the Himalayas are covered in sea shells? They absolutely are. At the elevation of 12-14,000 feet. This means that at one time those same mountain tops were under water, and for a long time. What mechanism do you imagine caused that to happen.?And while it was happening what happened to other parts of the planet?
Wake up and learn the actual history of the World, not the BS that is fed to you by "education".
Your welcome.

Now as for the stone work of the Incas and the Mayans, it has just recently been PROVEN that the builders used an acidic mixture of mud and acid water left over from mining the igneous rock in question to coat the tops of the bottom rocks, and the bottoms and sides of the upper rocks in each course. This mixture ACTUALLY melts the quart/feldspar rock so that, yep you guessed it, the rock above which is heavy and odd shaped, melted into place atop the one below and against the one beside leaving no space for anything to get between.. THEN the rock edges were dressed by hand. During quakes the odd shaped rocks DO wiggle around but ALSO fall back into place due to their odd shapes. The very shapes of the rocks is what causes them to lock back together as they settle.

Now, as to HOW the rocks got placed to begin with, due to their excessive weight? It has yet to be proven. HOWEVER, I am of the opinion that no other means existed at the time except leverage which was well understood. Time will prove me right or wrong.
If the oceans rose up and swept away all life how did we get here?

Strange things happening on Earth. All are likely signs of impending events...of our radiation from the Sun increasing, weather becoming more violent, magnetic reversal screwing up fish navigation, the mantle loosening up, gases escaping from deep underground by shifting magma, a pulse around the globe along the fault lines is more of the crust and mantle separating via lessened plasticity as the Magnetic null arrives.

Auto Transport Service
Back