• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I love this pic.

383man

Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
This is my son's green Dart making a time run at the Mason Dixon Mopar race and show. Someone took this pic of him geting ready to run this 68 Hemi Cuda. I just think it's a cool pic. His Dart os a .030 over 400 (406) street car that runs mid 11's with a best of 11.45 @ 117. He was running 11.60's all day that day. :yes: Ron

145281967.jpg

The Cuda ran in the high 9's from what I remember as it was taken last year. My son did not say he felt any bumb as he kinda likes the track. Ron

Ron, it looks like you and your son are running pretty damn close times.

Yes very close as the day he ran 11.45 was a good day and I ran 11.52 on my only pass as I spun and then when I turned on the return road the rear was clanking. I broke and axle gear tooth so I did not run anymore that day and it drove the 45 miles home as it was ok going straight. I feel sure I could have dipped in the 11.40's that day if I had hooked good. When we raced in the hot weather for the mag shootout we did I was faster then him that day as I ran 11.66 @ 114 to his 11.70's @ 115. He has about 1 more mph but my 63 will 60 ft better then his Dart as his best 60 is a 1.61 to my 1.58. I raced him 4 times the day we did the shootout and he won twice and so did I. Who ever got the lite would win. And if we left together you could see me pull him a tad in low gear and he would pull me a tad on the top end. It is a good race between us and alot of fun. :yes: Ron

Nice, I say when you race 4 times and you each take 2, the one that pays the mortgage should be the overall winner..

Here is him launching at the shootout. Thanks , Ron

277302919.jpg

I really like this one of my son and I racing and he is redliting. :D Ron

100_0250.jpg

It is a nice picture...Clean little Dart...

Both cars are Nice...your 63 and the Dart

Thanks for all the kind replies. :) Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back