• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I miss talkin bout cars......

You don't honestly think I built that do you? :rofl:

I do have some degree of taste.

lmfao of course not !!
figured id try to lighten the mood with all this " hype ' going around lately.
on the other hand,i Could use a windshield for the 48 ratrod project.
:lol:

Anyone got that guy Janak's number...I wanna build me a Superbird.....

upload_2020-3-19_16-7-49.png

:thumbsup:

I do agree that the flares are not the best solution BUT the cost to tool up for wider quarter panels and all new fenders may have been more than FCA wanted to spend.
I have to agree. The fender flares look like a cheap add-on BECAUSE they are a cheap add-on. Building new body panels for a limited option package would cost a fortune, and I for one would prefer that if FCA was going to invest in new tooling, they spend it on something like a convertible Challenger instead.

Fender flares? I didn't see any 'B' vans.

After all, this is a car forum but here lately, it's more about politics and viruses.... :( and it's getting pretty depressing. I know we need to take precautions etc but can we quit talking so much about this stuff? It's bad enough to go to the grocery store and see all the hoarding morons and then get on the site and read about more depression stuff let alone seeing members throwing barbs at each other.
No worries Cranky......found this for ya:
iim-a-woman-im-black-moparmemes-ima-muscle-ca-i-53676413.png

Auto Transport Service
Back