• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I must be naive?!!

oldbee

Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
Hudson((Ohio) mayor says no ice fishing on their lake, may lead to prostitution???
Never heard/thought of that. Lead news for 2 days, THAT would definitely be a “quickie “ I think. WTheck would she be wearing?

Not yet, maybe personal experience! Lol.

I used to have a sign on our property line between us and our wacked out neighbour that read " Trespassers will be Prostituted"!

I used to have a sign on our property line between us and our wacked out neighbour that read " Trespassers will be Prostituted"!
Soooo, you can’t spell either; per KD guidelines!!

This is prevalent in Minnesota. But with over 15k lakes? Good luck. There are a few lakes that are more targeted for that adventure? Most are too far north. And too cold.

Thanks…hmm…something I never heard of or thought about in all my years. Blow jobs in an ice fishing shanty. Tempted to ask what could be next – but – I’ll skip it…I’m sure there will be something else without the need to inquire.

Thanks…hmm…something I never heard of or thought about in all my years. Blow jobs in an ice fishing shanty. Tempted to ask what could be next – but – I’ll skip it…I’m sure there will be something else without the need to inquire.
That and Truck stops. Working girls are not only on the boulevards? Prostitution is strange. It's illegal to sell. But perfectly legal to give away?

We live in a mad mad world.

That and Truck stops. Working girls are not only on the boulevards? Prostitution is strange. It's illegal to sell. But perfectly legal to give away?

We live in a mad mad world.
Yeah, catch aids, Hep, herpes, scabies, rabies, crabs, or any other number of viruses from some prostitute that hasn’t showered in weeks, shitting in parking lots, addicted to one drug or another, what could go wrong?

Yeah, catch aids, Hep, herpes, scabies, rabies, crabs, or any other number of viruses from some prostitute that hasn’t showered in weeks, shitting in parking lots, addicted to one drug or another, what could go wrong?
If you need relief you are safer at home. Your hand, your soap! :rofl::rofl:

he must have went ice fishing

1291990B-DD0E-4505-B443-FCF7E1CBDDDB.jpeg

Hudson((Ohio) mayor says no ice fishing on their lake, may lead to prostitution???
Never heard/thought of that. Lead news for 2 days, THAT would definitely be a “quickie “ I think. WTheck would she be wearing?
I don’t think you’re naive Oldbee - I’m from Minnesota and maybe you’ve just never had a good BJ out on the sub zero wind blown frozen lakes of the North country. Try it sometime - you’ll never do it again….Lol

Oh no....You're looking at the wrong girls...

Auto Transport Service
Back