• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need a new 2 bbl carburetor

Doug Larsson

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
Any suggestions on a 2bbl carb it's going on a 1973 Charger 400bb I don't need no fancy stuff just one I can install and go if that's possible.Doug

Any suggestions on a 2bbl carb it's going on a 1973 Charger 400bb I don't need no fancy stuff just one I can install and go if that's possible.Doug
I have a new-in-box Rally Performance Parts replacement 2bbl BBD-LT I bought for my 1968 Coronet 318 Wagon if you're interested. I decided to go 4bbl instead.

those motors use the same carb as the 360 2 barrel.
honestly i hated those things most of the time the throttle shafts were worn out.
i went thru a Bunch bitd with the dirt track racer i had.
that being said,if you Need one,i have a couple up in the carb cabinet.
just lmk,pay the shipping and its yours.
will prolly have to be sprayed and checked but they came off running cars.

I have a new-in-box Rally Performance Parts replacement 2bbl BBD-LT I bought for my 1968 Coronet 318 Wagon if you're interested. I decided to go 4bbl instead.
I tried looking up that specific name to get some info on it and nothing came up.

and again a 318 2 bbl carb is not the same as the 2 bbl thats on a 360 or 400 motor.....

The stock Carter two barrel from a 1967 383 works perfectly. I had a friend who got tired of his Holley 2 barrel doing everything except behave.
This was a 72 Fury.

I'm lookin more for a remanafactured one or a aftermarket carb any suggestions ?

The engine will almost help you to get it on there.
I know a'66 383 4 bbl is a 4131S,
so that sounds like the number is in the right range for Carter carbs in 1967.

Auto Transport Service
Back