• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need some TV recommendations

Had a Panasonic 10 years it's on 14/15 hours a day. Don't turn it off unless I'm out of the house for 3 or 4 hours. I've heard turning electronics like TVs on and off (heat/cool/heat/cool) is tough on them? True or False I don't know, could be full of s-it.
Knew a guy that left his on 24/7......on average they died every two years.

Did he keep buying the same slit brand?
Not sure.....he wasn't a dumb person but he was also from Massachusetts....and so am I lol. At least we were smart enough to get away from there :D

I bought a Vizio about 5yrs ago and it still works great. Turn it on around 8 in the morning and off when I go to bed around 11. Being LED it doesn't cost hardly anything to leave it on. Same size now is less than half of what I paid for mine. Walmart has them in stock everywhere around here.

Sony 55” Bravia dumb TV since 2008 and still going strong- still looks great. Another Sony Bravia 32” dumb TV since 2015 and going strong. Samsung 32” Smart TV since 2018 and going strong. I would go with OLED if buying a new one.

Auto Transport Service
Back