• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think I'm in love.

I'm the OP. I can see the super-rich buying one of these, that kind of fits. I couldn't see them showing up to the country club in a Dodge Daytona.

It's a Roush thing. I'll tell you more when I know how to post pics from my new phone.

I was expecting something more like this...
upload_2019-11-17_12-47-5.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Superbird/133240957818?hash=item1f05c7ab7a:g:J1QAAOSwS5RdvJ-g

My possibly attainable dream car is almost what I have, and what I have makes me more blessed than most (in the cool car list of blessings) and if I can do what I want with mine, I'm good, but...
A possibly attainable dream would be a 70 Superbird clone, Gen 2 built, or Gen 3 built, either engine procharged, with the absolute best suspension system for handling front and rear and 4 wheel disc brakes, and a 5 or 6 speed manual transmission and a ring and pinion gearset that allows for 200+MPH on the top end in high gear...
Only if I get to keep my Roadrunner for the drag strip.

if it's Ford powered supercar

Roush did make some pretty cool cars
if you're gonna' dream, dream big

I'd much rather have a 'real' 60's era GT40
or a 'real' 65-67 Shelby AC Cobra SC 427ci
or a Shelby Daytona SC Coupe, even better
or a Talladega or Cyclone (not really a supercar)
or a 2005-6 Ford GT $300k-ish
or even a new 2018-19 Ford GT $385k base

or even a Saleen S7, 2000-2009
for a more moderate modern supercar

any of the above if you're gonna' dream

personally I think it's (the OP's) a bit too swoopy
way over the top, not to my liking
it's a total look at me type car,
something like a cRapper would drive, it's hardly drivable either

but to each their own, what ever makes you happy

All nice, I would cross over to a Ford mill for a Cobra (old school 427 side oiler) or a supercharged 351 Cleveland in a Pantera.
I've experienced a '67 Corvette with an appx 425 HP 3x2 bbl 4 speed...
Well there's dreaming, and then there's dreaming about something that could happen...Those kind of dreams, to me, are a little sweeter because of the possibilities!
My Roadrunner when I first saw it listed at $59,999 and a real V-code was one of those 2nd kind of dreams, and when I pursued it, between the bank being very generous with terms, and the dealer coming down to where I needed to be, which was quite a bit less than they were asking (Fast Lane Auto in St. Charles MO)
well...VOILA!

Auto Transport Service
Back