• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i Thought I Would Give Graveyard Carz Another Try

Im not going to bicker about the show. Its sort of entertaining as far as reality shows go, plus its a show that highlights Mopars. If it was strictly a technical show like some want to see it wouldn't get the ratings to stay on T.V. They must act goofy in order to entertain the Chevy & Ford people.

I can't believe his customer stream hasn't fallen off, I can't watch it and they paint themselves in a bad way. Shows like gas monkey, wheeler dealer,etc are different those cars are unattached/ no owner so if they are acting goofy who cares its not my car unless I go buy it, G.C. is taking your pride and joy and joking around with it.

I had to laugh at the last 2 episodes it has turned out to be a comedy show with some nice mopars in it in my book,i guess he may be teaching the inferior brand boys something about mopars but all the facts that they state about the mopars (ev2, fm3, n96 375 hp,, fe5, n41, n42, r11, etc) I think anyone who has messed with mopars for a couple years already knows this stuff it's common knowledge mark, and it cracks me up that he thinks it's special that he knows all that .. my 22 year old daughter can answer most of his trivia questions just from living with me and she is not a motorhead just grew up around a father who messes with mopars. I have started watching it with a whole new attitude now and am actually getting a good laugh out of it now as them boys are as dumb as a bag of hammer handles and there is no way that they are doing the serious work on these cars they are just there for our amusement..I do appreciate them showing me how to install a radiator though as that is what had me stumped on my present build

I'll be damned if I've seen anything on Graveyard Carz that would compel me to take my car to them, but to each their own I guess..

The finished product speaks for itself. The guys daytona isn't behind schedule and the owner is playing along with the shows antics.

TV SHOW thats all it is , funny one at that. being a repair tech and watching training videos and how to videos i have to agree if the show where that it would tank

Hemi*guy is right Worman is a subject matter expert and is a great guy committed to the mopar cloth. The show is silly but the work they do is incredible. They are truely putting em back on the road. Wish there were more out there with the dedication he has to the craft.

Well that explains why Mark is in constant contact, absolutely! The way Mark calls his workers constant Toilet names is funny, I've not heard some of the names he calls them before, pretty funny. I don't think they're the core builders, meaning he has others that do the work on the cars; getting things done, the only one I think does any work is Royal, Darren is just a thorn in Mark's side, and provides endless sexual tension with Holly, Darren just needs to take Holly and throw her down on a table and do her, that would certainly make for good ratings!

I sure wish there was a good Mopar resto show that showed good technical stuff and spared the drama and BS.I just can't watch this crap. Too much like a auto shop soap opera.
Wayne

I don't particularly think Holley is all that great looking, not bad though. Plus as the saying goes once you've seen one pair you wanna see them all :) Donny your onto something.

I follow Mark on twitter and talk to him here and there ...he is MOPAR no matter what and a nice guy that def knows his stuff .....as for the show ...I don't watch it for the bickering or BS I watch it for the cars plain and simple ...

The finished product speaks for itself. The guys daytona isn't behind schedule and the owner is playing along with the shows antics.

Maybe it is all just an act, but if it is it's not one I want associated with my brand of cars. Don't we have enough problems getting people away from thinking every Mopar owner is a mullet-sporting redneck Joe Dirt clone? Now we can have them thinking a Mopar-dedicated shop is full of ignorant, dysfunctional, inept, morons who can't tell a nut from a bolt unless the boss points it out, and the boss is often making more than enough mistakes of his own.

I gotta hand it to you Hemi Rebel, you're a far, far, braver man than I am to trust your car to these guys. :)

Maybe it is all just an act, but if it is it's not one I want associated with my brand of cars. Don't we have enough problems getting people away from thinking every Mopar owner is a mullet-sporting redneck Joe Dirt clone? Now we can have them thinking a Mopar-dedicated shop is full of ignorant, dysfunctional, inept, morons who can't tell a nut from a bolt unless the boss points it out, and the boss is often making more than enough mistakes of his own.

I gotta hand it to you Hemi Rebel, you're a far, far, braver man than I am to trust your car to these guys. :)

Not me. Hemi guy has his charger there.

Darren makes it unwatchable for me. just as bad as Paul Sr screaming at Jr.

The opinions about this show and now on this post I find rather annoying, ridiculous and of pleasurable indifference at the same time. For the most part, the ones with a positive input seem to understand what the show really is all about. I have said it repeatedly...IT IS ENTERTAINMENT!!!! Those that repeatedly find a need to bash it are the same ones that repeatedly bash anything else that is discussed in relation to MOPARS. I call them opinionated Purists. Yet they only offer the same rhetoric and negativity regardless of the topic. They complain and whine and biotch about the same things over and over yet offer nothing of a concrete alternative. If one thinks they can do it better, then shut up and starting acting instead of the continual and endless negativity. For years we in the MOPAR community have been lamenting the fact that our Marquee is constantly ridiculed and bashed by others and when we finally get some recognition, they are still not satisfied. The simple truth is if you don't like it don't watch it. PERIOD!!! Mark has some really large stones to undertake what he has for this Hobby and I for one appreciate the commitment he has in these projects. Those of you that will continually complain about it are not going to stop I suspect. If so then, offer something concrete up instead of the continual dribble that you continue to espouse. Actually makes for some really boring reading and commentary...IMHO...cr8crshr?tuck

I cant believe a good business man would let his image be tainted to 6th drade level, when customers are paying big prices, I too like some good info on the info that is needed to keep the mopar men happy, Gee Mark Why sell your self cheep

Guys, I will submitt this for review. Darren does what he does because Mark promised him to resotre his car on the show at his own cost becuase Darren's car has donated so many parts to other cars it was basicly used as a parts car. Mark let him keep it there so he could work on it as a friend but then ended up taking a majority of the parts off it lol. So Darren is pissed and wants everyone to know that Mark has cheated him then Mark found a buyer for his car in its current condition for about $15k more than what it was worth! as a way of giving back to Darren for the theft or parts yes theft Mark took them without asking. So not sure what Darren is going to do about another car but we shall see I guess maybe maybe not.

Besides all of that Darren's dry personalty an vengful attitude of Mark is wat makes him go off the deep end and call customers and drop the dime on Mark. I mean if your freind was constanly calling you a turd in public and you knew it was an act but at the same time this freind owed you a ton of parts or repairs and was more concerned about his little show than your car wouldn't you snap at him occasionaly?

I`ve been watching it ,its like having a room full of little kids that are loud ,I`ve learned to tune them out , and watch the builds

I`ve been watching it ,its like having a room full of little kids that are loud ,I`ve learned to tune them out , and watch the builds

That's what I do, but each show leaves me with only 10 minutes of build footage at best.

Auto Transport Service
Back