• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i Thought I Would Give Graveyard Carz Another Try

Flying out in August to do an interview,will definitely try for a shout out!
Guy

That would be kick-***!

And Mark seems to be a marketing-type-of-guy :laughing7: maybe him and Joey can, ya know, talk?

A lot of opinions fly around about the guy, but I like him; he's an *** and he knows it. lol

look for a sign like this in his office, will ya, Guy?

Asshole's Garage-1.JPG

I know I don't know much about retoration shops. but I did like this years shows a lot better than the previous ones. I think they realize we need more tech & how to on the show & they did that this year. But I agree that drama is probably what tv wants. I just hope they can continue with the show & let us Mopar guys & converts watch something worth while.

Chuck

I agree, this year was better as far as the tech and showing more cars. Starting to get over the fact that the only time there isn't a product placement in the view of the camera, is during the commercials. I don't mind the equipment plugs so much, but absolutely hate Monster drinks and never tasted one...

still too much Markism's

Finally watched last weeks season 3 episodes, "damn it", I have to admit, :iamwithstupid: other than showing {Mark} the Head Turd/Stooge/Penguin's face way to often, when he could be doing voice overs, showing more cool cars, this was one of the better of the shows yet/to date, they are kind of promoting some product but, they kind of have to thou, so he gets it cheap, or $$$ funds to do it, no doubt... At-Least it's MoPar related products, like AMD Sheet-metal & Legendary Interiors, not some lame sports/energy soft-drink or stupid sandwich shop, like idiotic product placements before... The couple of cars cruising around was kind of cool too... Glad to see Tom/Uncle Fester got his car done on the show "finally", but he's had it back home for quite a while now thou... Looked great too... Maybe by season 5 they will actually "be a great show", that also has great content & my beloved MoPars... see all you haters I said something kind of nice, I only had to fast forward thru 15 minutes or so this time, might be the least to date...

Auto Transport Service
Back