• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll be the 1st to post here

HYRDGOON I was going to go with the 6bbl/six-pack F&B Throttle body
http://www.fbthrottlebodies.com/ great guys to deal with too,
Units from 900cfm-2300cfm they aren't cheap but my 6bbl set-up was $3,300+ min
with adj. ProMax adj. Holley jet plates for the outboards
A Quickfuel Metering block with adj. air bleeds & emulsion tubes for the center carb,
then polish the venturies, then flow test
than the 50cc pump kit,
A/N fittings/lines & adq. electric fuel pump & bypass regulator etc.
various jet sizes,
multiple sizes of squirters & accel. pump cams etc.
that stuff starts to really add up fast,
for about another $1000 or probably even less a few years ago now,
I could have gone with the T&B kit 6bbl EFI...

the one below was a custom RB kit INDY manifold etc.,
probably even more $$$
If I wasn't going forced induction I'd definitely be doing triple throttle bodies, that's bad@ss! I think it'd be pretty easy to do too, have tps and iac on the center carb and just set up the outboards as slaves. That'd be such a cool setup

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason your viiiideeeeooo link isn't working for me Goon

Bud yours can be classed as a pro touring car or at least on it's way to be, i will post a new post with the descriptions of what i have researched and learnt

Awesome vid there Goon. I loved hearing you get on it and I KNOW that was not even close to what you REALLY want to do!

I would like to thank the powers that be for creating this section. There seems to be quite a bit of excitement and enthusiasm here. I do appreciate all cars but sometimes feel that others don't appreciate different variations of our beautiful cars.
To me, it's the lines that matter. The beautiful metalwork created from the designers paper and then through the engineers efforts to make it a reality. 99 percent of people cant tell a 68 from a 69 roadrunner. It's only us nuts mopar guys that are so in tuned to that reality. So what's underneath the skin, really doesn't matter to me. Different wheels, different interiors, and innovative adaptations are really cool in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

HYRDGOON I was going to go with the 6bbl/six-pack F&B Throttle body
http://www.fbthrottlebodies.com/ great guys to deal with too,
Units from 900cfm-2300cfm they aren't cheap but my 6bbl set-up was $3,300+ min
with adj. ProMax adj. Holley jet plates for the outboards
A Quickfuel Metering block with adj. air bleeds & emulsion tubes for the center carb,
then polish the venturies, then flow test
than the 50cc pump kit,
A/N fittings/lines & adq. electric fuel pump & bypass regulator etc.
various jet sizes,
multiple sizes of squirters & accel. pump cams etc.
that stuff starts to really add up fast,
for about another $1000 or probably even less a few years ago now,
I could have gone with the T&B kit 6bbl EFI...

the one below was a custom RB kit INDY manifold etc.,
probably even more $$$

That's some mouth watering hardware.

I know what you mean Budnicks! Now I'm in that crappy position where I just bought everything new last year with my crate when my intention was N/A and then I got ahold of a used Procharger and now I need to completely change my fuel delivery and ignition system.

Hindsight is 20/20 but we make the decisions with that we know off hand and it still looks like you have a pretty impressive setup!

- - - Updated - - -

For Speedy! I'm not necessarily happy with the video but first time out with my Dashcam
https://youtu.be/a78HdoaEsJA

Sounds awesome Goon, how fast did you get it up to because I could see the hood lifting a bit in the rear haha?

I would like to thank the powers that be for creating this section. There seems to be quite a bit of excitement and enthusiasm here. I do appreciate all cars but sometimes feel that others don't appreciate different variations of our beautiful cars.
To me, it's the lines that matter. The beautiful metalwork created from the designers paper and then through the engineers efforts to make it a reality. 99 percent of people cant tell a 68 from a 69 roadrunner. It's only us nuts mopar guys that are so in tuned to that reality. So what's underneath the skin, really doesn't matter to me. Different wheels, different interiors, and innovative adaptations are really cool in my opinion.

I must say I pretty much agree on all counts...

Homer drooling.jpg

[video=youtube;a78HdoaEsJA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a78HdoaEsJA[/video]

damn right Im guna re-post it on page 3!!

189 posts, in less than 2 full days & counting

I see this as a great idea, thanks Joey
& too bigmanjbmopar for the suggestion

I like the title & description he used too, it was mine verbatim...

I just noticed that...DOOOOOOGH

just what I need more time spent on FBBO...LOL

Sounds awesome Goon, how fast did you get it up to because I could see the hood lifting a bit in the rear haha?

I honestly can't say, I wasn't paying attention because the dashcam is supposed to keep the speed displayed and I figured I'd look after... I was more concerned about watching for cops! hahah

I've still gotta work on the cam settings and see if I can get it so the speed stays displayed. Like I said first time out with the cam but pretty impressed at the quality of the vid.

Here's a bit more to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk1E6iA6qcc

That's always the problem with making a video "cops". Now you got me wanting to do the same only not a boring interstate one like the last I did. Next nice day maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

It did shhot a good video, even hear the motor teally well.

Wish it was in my mopar, but I took a short clip through some twisties in the deathproof chebbie on the way out to my (other) buddy Mike's last weekend, always looks slower on video but my speed was high enough I probably shouldn't admit to it on the internet lol

[video=youtube_share;NdX-SZ_AY1M]http://youtu.be/NdX-SZ_AY1M[/video]

20150418_105821.jpg

i honestly can't say, i wasn't paying attention because the dashcam is supposed to keep the speed displayed and i figured i'd look after... I was more concerned about watching for cops! Hahah

i've still gotta work on the cam settings and see if i can get it so the speed stays displayed. Like i said first time out with the cam but pretty impressed at the quality of the vid.

Here's a bit more to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk1e6ia6qcc

shwing!!!

That's always the problem with making a video "cops". Now you got me wanting to do the same only not a boring interstate one like the last I did. Next nice day maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

It did shhot a good video, even hear the motor teally well.

I watched videos posted with my cam before I made the choice to buy and it was one of the only reasonably priced dashcams that shot real good video at night. So far I'm impressed with it but just found out I need another piece for it to pick up speed and have other options. The Dashcam model is DOD LS330 W and I just ordered DOD Tech DG50A GPS Antenna. The antenna was another $45 but allows the speed location to be posted with the video and also allows the camera to be used as a Heads up Display which can come in handy

That one definitely seems cooler than mine Dennis. So you get 2 different videos from dual lenses or is it always like a split screen?

I just watched this review I like the vid quality of mine better and looks like it needs a GPS antenna just like mine. The only thing I don't have is a 2nd fisheye lense but don't necessarily want a cam on me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgQACFghjLg

Right now it seems like mine gives me short clips about 3 minutes in length and then stores another clip... I'm sure I can just loop them together with editing software but I'd prefer to just make that a longer window. I really should have one in my work car I drive A LOT!

One lense close-up to capture plate numbers, and one wide. I have one in my work van too. Instructions to co-workers, if it looks like my fault, destroy the chip. The play-back has a small sub-pic of the map/speed/direction.

Auto Transport Service
Back