• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll be the 1st to post here

I was out for a joy ride so I figured I'd turn the camera on since everybody else is doing it haha (peer pressure).

[video=youtube;hK-BQl5Kb3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK-BQl5Kb3k[/video]

great video Devin!!! I guess after the new engine i will have to do the same.

Just watched it at home with better speakers.. Sounds GOOD!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised the song on your radio didn't get flagged by YouTube with copyright nonsense... that's why I purposely left mine off for filming

Just watched it at home with better speakers.. Sounds GOOD!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised the song on your radio didn't get flagged by YouTube with copyright nonsense... that's why I purposely left mine off for filming

I never turn mine off now! I bought a digital media player for the Charger and have Pandora playing threw Bluetooth all the time. This time last year I didn't know what Pandora or Bluetooth even was but really like the customizable stations.

Guess your a year ahead of me because I don't know what Pandora is??? You new-fangled pro-tourer types!!!

LMAO, You really don't know? Let me give you a little idea, with Pandora you can enter in the name of your favorite band and it will automatically play likewise music. From there it has thumbs up and thumbs down so if a really good song comes on thumbs up and a bad thumbs down so it's constantly customizing your playlist (basically a radio station 100% customized for you).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, and it's freeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just did some searching. Apparently it isn't (or wasn't) available outside the U.S. due to copyright issues.... I'm reading some info about how I can access it though Pandora-Radio-Restricted-In-Canada.jpg

Just did some searching. Apparently it isn't (or wasn't) available outside the U.S. due to copyright issues.... I'm reading some info about how I can access it thoughView attachment 253726
Damn, looks like you'll have to get some part-time residence in the states for those Pandora rights. I hear Oregon is really nice this time of year.. :banana:

Great new forum and this thread is great for ideas on future builds. Now I know why the New Hemi Swap thread is so dead these days!!

I'm a build em like you like em guy too! Someone spun a rod bearing and shoved a piston up someone's behind. I thought this was the purpose of this forum was to talk resto mods. My 68 GTX is not even as radical as some of the cars pics here - and I'm still proud of the restomod look. To hell with what someone else thinks. If I like it - it's good enougH for me......

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a a moderately old goat and I know what Pandora is and it's available in the u.s. Don't ask me how to use - I just know we have it all over the place....

- - - Updated - - -

For all you resto mod guys out there - I probably committed some form of sin but I did so knowingly. When I redid my interior in leather I imitated the look of The Hammer. It turned out pretty nice. I have the stock dash gauges and so forth but the seats and rest of the interior followed the Hammer prototype - also displayed in the movie Fast and Furious. I just liked the look and wanted to do it - hell its my car........!

I appreciate whatever anyone does to there own vehicles (for the most part). That is what this hobby is all about, personalizing ones vehicles to there own tastes. However, I am old school. I am not one for newer 3rd Gen Hemi's in old body styles. I would rather EFI an old engine to retain the more stock look and prefer the 15" wheel look to most larger wheels combo's.

I appreciate whatever anyone does to there own vehicles (for the most part). That is what this hobby is all about, personalizing ones vehicles to there own tastes. However, I am old school. I am not one for newer 3rd Gen Hemi's in old body styles. I would rather EFI an old engine to retain the more stock look and prefer the 15" wheel look to most larger wheels combo's.
I don't mind a bit larger wheel....say like a 17 but don't care much for the 20's and larger.....

Auto Transport Service
Back