• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm BACK from The Valley of the BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all love you Gregg (in a non-sexual way of course), but don’t ever post that picture of you shirtless in your bathing suit pulled up too high ever again.

This one??

IMG_0435.JPG

How many times does this make? Going for a record?
I'm going for the record of the biggest idiot of the forum. Are you part of the competition?

01 face 21.jpg

You can take a joke too, right? You DO recognize a joke, I'm guessing.

Last edited:
I think we can agree that the OP is clearly an attention grabber. He is the classic case of the ignored middle child where he is constantly seeking validation, good and/or bad. He only cares about amassing a staggering LIKE/THANKS/AGREE count as if a huge total is going to buy him anything other than a used toaster or free parking at his own house.
He Thinks he is for more funny than he is. He still has his hair which gives him a false sense of superiority over others. He has too much time on his hands since he retired.....I suggest he go back to work and just stop coming around.
A thinly veiled attempt at self-depreciating?:rolleyes:

A thinly veiled attempt at self-depreciating?:rolleyes:
We are ALL depreciating....Is that what you really meant?
It was a joke....This does showcase how some people just don't see the humor in some things.
Look....My main issue with you has been that you sure seem to jump into topics and question everything that is popular. Sometimes that is a good thing but sometimes it is annoying.
I don't believe in shutting you down or silencing you. I figure that we all have a right to speak, we all also have the right to divert our attention away from those that we don't agree with.
I'm sure that you are intelligent and that you are skilled. Just like ME though, you may put a vibe that rubs some people the wrong way.

Last edited:
Welcome back KD! Glad to see you made it back from the dark side !

One more warning and I'm going to have to confiscate one of those Chargers! :lol:

Edit:
And, if you're really bad, I'll have to drive it across country! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Or paint it orange and put a big 01 on the door. :lol:

It was a joke....This does showcase how some people just don't see the humor in some things.
Look....My main issue with you has been that you sure seem to jump into topics and question everything that is popular. Sometimes that is a good thing but sometimes it is annoying.
I don't believe in shutting you down or silencing you. I figure that we all have a right to speak, we all also have the right to divert our attention away from those that we don't agree with.
I'm sure that you are intelligent and that you are skilled. Just like ME though, you may put a vibe that rubs some people the wrong way.

1708160431464.png

I think JCC meant "Self Deprecating"

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
self-dep·re·cat·ing
/ˌselfˈdeprəˌkādiNG/
adjective

modest about or critical of oneself, especially humorously so.
"self-deprecating jokes"

He did spell it depreciating though....

Strange here how many who focus on the admitted late night spell check misspelling and completely miss the more important "thinly veiled" aspect of the comment.
I will admit, as long as my content shared is not impugned, I really don't concern myself with any perceived "rub" aspects, as I have stated before, I'm not running for any office and any superficial "popularity" matters little to me, as it from what I observe, it often gets in the way of speaking the truth. Not to "rub" it in. My this morning's early attempt at humor. :D

Last edited:
I like the spell-checking Kern Dog of old. Someone’s got to teach the ignorant here how to properly spell and punctuate.

I’ve been away for quite some time life gets busy never thought your humour was bad , and never knew you were banned .Actually liked the no bs way your posts go .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back