• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm One PO'd Mopar Owner Today!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this, i just learned new things to watch out for when having shop work done. I look forward to seeing what happens and hope the outcome is good

If that shop owner fired a bunch of people sounds like a ring was running. Who knows who else got ripped off.dont forget its a two way street what goes around comes around.

Well, bottom line is the owner told me that if this happened, he was going to make it right, and he seems like the kind of owner who means that. I also think he's smart enough to know that eating $1,000 or so in labor beats the Hell out paying $25,000 or so in legal fees and having your business's name drug through the mud.

Not only that, but you let the cat outta the bag with the shop owner, so now he knows that something is fishy and he could get drug into it only to cover his butt from you making life bad for him. Hopefully he will take your side and the boat of you go after the punk. Good Luck. Where's the popcorn eating icon?

My bad, when I posted a bit ago I didn't notice there was another 3 pages to this thread. Got myself up to speed and really glad to hear things seem to be on the path to a good outcome! And you're right, I think they need a new spinoff series after this one. "Law and Order: Mopar Victims Unit"

And here it is a100, I'm right there with ya :popcorn:

mediumbucket_1605_detail_1770_general.jpg

I just read all of this for the second time, and am so furious with that kid that I will fly out there and not only get your motor and tranny back, your money back, get your 440 and build a beast of a street motor and a 727 for you all for free! Once done drive it by that punk *** kids house do a burn out in his drive way when he comes out beat the snot out of him and then make sure he is never allowed to own a mopar again.

I just found this forum today and this thread was one of the first I saw. It's a riveting story, but now I feel like we are sitting in a commercial break! I need the happy wrap up and maybe scenes from next week's episode. Bruzilla, I'm thinking you need to change careers to Detective, that was some super sleuthing (after the not so super sleuthing that got you in to this mess of course :brainfart: ).

I have been fallowing your agony and feel for you. I am glad it seems to be going in your favor. I think after all is done and you have your car done you should still cause as much grief as you can for that kid. Make sure every one every where knows what kind of a piece of crap he is. Any one who goes through that much trouble to steal is going to be a useless POS for ever. He does not deserve to have a old muscle car. Well maybe a mustang.

Bruzilla,
Is this kids name Machiavelli? This is just a giant WTF.

I just read all of this for the second time, and am so furious with that kid that I will fly out there and not only get your motor and tranny back, your money back, get your 440 and build a beast of a street motor and a 727 for you all for free! Once done drive it by that punk *** kids house do a burn out in his drive way when he comes out beat the snot out of him and then make sure he is never allowed to own a mopar again.

How much will a plane ticket cost from Somewhere to Florida JB? I'll bet it's expensive.

I just found this forum today and this thread was one of the first I saw. It's a riveting story, but now I feel like we are sitting in a commercial break! I need the happy wrap up and maybe scenes from next week's episode. Bruzilla, I'm thinking you need to change careers to Detective, that was some super sleuthing (after the not so super sleuthing that got you in to this mess of course :brainfart: ).

Great introduction & welcome to the FBBO forum... Bruzilla was a former law enforcement officer of some sort IIRC

WOW!! What a nightmare. Hope this works out for you. Lesson learned for me. Great detective work.

How much will a plane ticket cost from Somewhere to Florida JB? I'll bet it's expensive.

Doesn't matter, worth the money to take care of that problem ;) I mean we just can't have a nice looking mopar down for any length of time and can't have a mopar owner cheated like that, just not acceptable! Maybe the chevy guys play like that but this B Body owner don't play that! :brave:

I've been catching up... :icon_study:

When suddenly the story stops!!! :edgy:

What happens next??? :evil6: :happy1:

Damn, should have done the work yourself.
I've seen it many times , engine shops closing up overnight and parts go missing , etc and so on. At least your car wasn't damaged
Good luck

WOW....... Well things we learn here... always check numbers and and write them down some place for future reference. Never believe anyone with out proof. Never leave your car at a shop too long. Never sell anything with out checking numbers.

I feel for you man but it dont look good with out some sort of numbers. kind like trying to figure out where the mysterious 318 came from, probably never know. (by the way its not his /6 tranny on the 318 wont fit a V8). Maybe the guys that put the 360 on the the car before you bought it, has the car or title from the donor car where you can get the vin number that would be stamped on the motor. The kid could gone in on the weekend and swapped everything around, the owner might not have a clue.

Any new updates Bruzilla, on this ugly cautionary tale ?? what ever happened ??, you other recent post reminded me of this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back