• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm One PO'd Mopar Owner Today!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1,500........it would be worth every penny to bitch slap the $hit out of that kid!:fight:the little bastard need a lesson......in life, I would be in jail right about NOW.

JMVHO

Concur. You drug us along this far we need an update or are you bound by a confidentiality agreement now?

I'm guessing this has gone legal and he's been told not to post about it on social media.....

good point, you may have hit the nail, squarely on the head...

uuuoi.jpg

I need closure :popcorn:

The closure is that Bruzilla has gone to the great beyond.

RIP Bruzilla..
This hobby/passion is tainted by some real devious crooks. It's happened to me real bad in the past. Won't again. All work is done at my house and if I cannot do it I hire someone to come in and do the work for cash. I will pay someone who does legit work all day long. It's too bad that that is not good enough for some people and they choose dishonesty to make more $. Karma will come back to them, however, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back