• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incorporating wiring terminal block/junction block

Sleeperbee

Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
Hello resto-mod builders,

I am making some changes to my 1969 Coronet and am adding Vintage Air, electric fan, tach and possibly other features and want to draw from a "clean" 12 volt source. I would like to route these wires so they draw power from the positive battery terminal, not the fuse box, and am seeking a neat application that doesn't entail a bunch of separate wires to the terminal, but instead all go to a single "junction block" (I don't know the correct terminology), probably mounted near the battery maybe on the radiator support or fender well. Is someone out there willing to share they're solution with pics so I can rip off they're enginuity?? Thanks for reading!

Rich (Sleeperbee)

Check out "Blue Seas" products. Nice quality!
Mike

Thanks folks! Both replies headed me down the right road. Now I just have to choose one that incorporates both positive and negative connections.

Auto Transport Service
Back