• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info on a 1967 charger

mach123

Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
image.jpeg
ok so I got a few questions about this possible new car I can get. Is a 67 charger an A body and seems like it had the body re done in pics looks good, no engine or tranny, and that is ok with me as I would be installing a stroker or new engine. So what would be a good price, would 1300 Canadian be worth grabbing it, thx image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
depends on how much interior stuff/and other parts is missing.
those chargers were 2 years only and trim may get spensive to find.
the dash units are hella spensive to get refurbished as well.
then theres the headlight system,that can get murky too.

best bet is gonna be to find your Best Complete body you can and go from there,but thats just my opinion.

can you get more pics?
a list of whats included?
and a charger is a B body car,close to 4,000 lbs weight.

I have everything you need, but that car is a steal if the quarters are as cherry as they appear to be along with the rear Dutchman. I have sold those along for 2500 dollars USD

I have left a message for the guy and waiting to get reply on what it all has or comes with. I also have a 72 charger that comes with more but rear quarters are shot and inner skin toast dash all floors are great and interior great but will get more and I will be driving g by his place next week and will stop in and see. I will see if anymore pics I can post now. Thx for info

I have everything you need, but that car is a steal if the quarters are as cherry as they appear to be along with the rear Dutchman. I have sold those along for 2500 dollars USD

Hi there, would you be able to send me some numbers on parts you can see I need so I can make a decision weather I buy it or counting every on my 72. Looks like a hood complete front end and rear....thx

View attachment 330803 ok so I got a few questions about this possible new car I can get. Is a 67 charger an A body and seems like it had the body re done in pics looks good, no engine or tranny, and that is ok with me as I would be installing a stroker or new engine. So what would be a good price, would 1300 Canadian be worth grabbing it, thx View attachment 330804 View attachment 330805
So,!i have been down this exact same road. Parts are very hard to find good parts even harder. As has been said before find out what is included. For example. If you need a tail light lens the lease it self is about $400. And that does not include any trim for around the lens which is very spendy. There is supposed to be chrome trim on top of the fenders from the front all the way to the back of the car. For that is missing it could be another $400. And nobody makes that stuff anymore. From the pictures I do not see any grill, if that is the case that could be another 200 to who knows what because there are 2 motors and 4 switches up there that rotate the headlights. And that not even talking about the grill and associated trim around it. Just the chrome trim that goes around the headlights is about.... Wait for it about 400 unless you can find some with slight blems in them and then they were still 300. And we have not even started talking about the interior! As I said above I have been down this road and it is paved with GOLD!! Your gold if you have to try and by a lot of these items.

I do not mean to dampen your enthusiasm but just want you to know what you will be getting into.

Good luck.

Price is real good if a lot of the parts are there.

So this is a good "body"?
The OP is confusing. You show a nice car and two other pictures I assume are what you are considering buying.
I've seen better cars parted out. Well, they seemed better and were complete.
This is a very hard car to find parts for like has been said.
I've been working on one for two years. On classic cars the cowls are time bombs.
Check that well.
It also looks like you have two incomplete cars already.
Where are the bumpers for a start?
Do you have the fender, door and quarter top trim?
Try and find it.
I've seen these cars with that eliminated.
Do you have that skill?

Well guys thx for all the info, I will go and look at it and decide, no matter what I decide, it will be done right once no matter if it cost 5g or 30 g. If these cars were impossible to do, no one would get them done. I will keep you guys post and c
Thx for all the info, thx
Darren

Auto Transport Service
Back