• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inline Tube

Coronet 14

Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
Anyone buy brake parts from Inline Tube. Are they a good company? Reason I ask is because they have a brake distribution valve for my 72 Dodge Coronet. Here are pictures of the one on my car.

001.JPG002.jpg003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG

I got new brake lines from them and they are good quality. Bends and gravel guards just like original.

Well even though they had a picture that came close to the one I have. I asked them If I could email them the picture of mine just to make sure they match. I got no we don't sell those. We have the picture of them but don't sell them. So the search goes on.

I bought a whole set brake lines for my 74 Charger SE. They looked and fit great. The one minor issue I had was they sent me a E body line between the master cylinder and proportioning valve. Customer service was great to deal with. I sent them texts with my original line and what they sent me. They immediately realized the mistake and shipped the correct line out over night at no cost. I will deal with them again when I change my emergency brake cables.

I had a problem with their return policy. I have an early build 70 RR. Some of them came with a 69 rear axle in them. They have different brake line lengths & axle connections than the true 70 axle does. They would not take the flex hose or "tee" back. I had placed it on the axle & screwed one line into it. Hence no return. But I like their product, just make sure you have the correct items when you install.

Chuck

I got a set of steel for a 71 Charger I had and a set of Stainless Steel for a 2nd 71 Charger I had. Both fit great, required minimal "tweaking". I would recommend them for the lines.

Was not thrilled with their fuel lines, didn't fit my 73 worth a damn, would not take them back either because I had attempted to install them on the car. Brake lines seemed to work out well.

I've bought from them as well. Had a couple of issues and was not at all impressed with their customer service. Kind of like as soon as they get your money, you are on your own. I've had much better luck with The Right Stuff.

Found a place in Virginia called White Post Restorations. According to their website they rebuild these valves. Just dropped them an email hope to hear back from them. Anyone heard of them

I've bought from them as well. Had a couple of issues and was not at all impressed with their customer service. Kind of like as soon as they get your money, you are on your own. I've had much better luck with The Right Stuff.

I'm local and picked up my order from them. One of the fuel lines was crimped and they tried to convince me it wouldn't effect flow--after I insisted (and I really had to insist), they re-made it. There seems to be an arrogance among management; the Customer Service rep was very nice but couldn't go to the bathroom without clearing it through management. Probably won't deal with them again--too many options for lines.

Auto Transport Service
Back