• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Installed the hemi today!!!

ACC carpets will make me a rear section of carpet with extra yardage still attached!!!Here's a copy of the e/mail:hello2::hello2:

Yes, we could leave this molded carpet longer in the rear. You would have to
call in the order so the notes can be put in the order when it is placed. There
is a small up charge for the extra material but it is something we could do for
you. You can reach is at 1-800-633-2358. Our Call Center is open 8 a.m. till 5
p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday.

Thank you,

Phendra Parker
Customer Service
Auto Custom Carpets
Phone: 1-800-633-2358
Fax: 1-800-516-8274
[email protected]
www.accmats.com

Thanks Hemi-Itis for the cool pictures and thank you for being a hard-core Mopar Man!!! I too am jealous of that big fine Hemi but my 440 will have to do for now. but someday.....................................

When 1st aquired this car over 25 years ago,it looked like a max wedge.It's been through a metamophisis over the tears & years and morphed into what it is.What ever that might be:tongue5:

When 1st aquired this car over 25 years ago,it looked like a max wedge.It's been through a metamophisis over the tears & years and morphed into what it is.What ever that might be:tongue5:

and that my friend is a beast!

Thanks, I cant watch it right at this time, im on "dial up" Hughes net playing there not working right...AGAIN.. That picture looks familiar on there it may be one i did see, i think it was at the dyno if i remember right and if it is the one im thinking, none the less, ill be watching, or listening. thanks.

:lurk: One of the dyno sheets:icon_twisted:

Attachments

• 10LBS.jpg
    10LBS.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 319
Yep your basic 909hp/853ftlbs of TQ, blown street hemi...LOL.., it looks & sound really good...

I screwed uo my calculations for 13 to 15 lbs of boost,has to settle for a conservitive 910HP and 855 ft lbs of torque @4900 RPM:eek:ccasion18:
I wanted that 1000 HP sheet:angryfire:

Maybe, You could get it, drive pulley's, tune & timing change... Bada Bing 1000hp or change to Metanol, theres a 10% minimum improvement there...

I screwed uo my calculations for 13 to 15 lbs of boost,has to settle for a conservative 910HP and 855 ft lbs of torque @4900 RPM:eek:ccasion18:
I wanted that 1000 HP sheet:angryfire:

Hahahaha!!! 910, what is your insurance agent a member here????

:sign10::toothy12::violent-smiley-101::naka::pimp_daddy::spam dragon:

im waitin' to see what the traps say!!!!! :happy1:

showed my friend your video...and he said

That looks allot more streetable...

That looks allot more streetable...

Greatly underdriven and still more than can be put down in the street:headbang::headbang:Maybe the new 16.5X31 ET Streets might give me some traction on the street:blob1:

Attachments

• 100_4841.jpg
    100_4841.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_1850.jpg
    IMG_1850.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_2243.JPG
    IMG_2243.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 266
Auto Transport Service
Back