• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting take from a Camaro owner- Tenn. car show

in the end...... we're all car guys...... specifically American Muscle, I love them all, just some more than others

I think those guys might appreciate this one, the hood is a love/hate thing; but this car was awesome to drive

jay.jpeg

One of the fastest cars Ive ever driven was a 1970 Camaro Z28. 350 LT1, 4spd and 3.73 rear Green with green interior.

That car WAS A BLAST to drive, and it handled like it was on rails Didnt hurt the fact it had some huge 50 series radial TAs on it.

So there is a not so small part of me that would LOVE to own one someday.

I had a couple Challengers with the same vibe. Both of mine were 73's but even with the lower compression, smaller cam and smaller valve heads (compared to the 68-71 340's) they ran strong and beat 350 powered Camaro's from light to light. Oh, and they handled like they were on rails too.

Capture (1).PNG

Nice car, but racing seats, roll cage, and tin interior isn’t what I cruised, or the multitude of other street cars I saw in the 80’s. The cars were mostly stock except for “mags” and engine mods.

Well deserved praise. Where and when was the car show?
Car show runs from April 15th thru October 15th every Friday from 4pm until 8pm

Glenbrook shopping Mall off of New Shackle Island rd and Vietnam Veterans Blvd in Hendersonville Tn

Car show location is in the parking lot off of Andrews run an Glenbrook way near the Auto club office

Car show runs from April 15th thru October 15th every Friday from 4pm until 8pm

Glenbrook shopping Mall off of New Shackle Island rd and Vietnam Veterans Blvd in Hendersonville Tn

Car show location is in the parking lot off of Andrews run an Glenbrook way near the Auto club office
Thanks for the info. I’ll have to cruise over there.

Auto Transport Service
Back