• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's been 4 months now and I can't get the body shop to get me an update

You've been through one hell of a mess! Glad you've finally got your car and money back.

Very glad to hear you got it back.

Glad to hear you got it back. Mine was held captive for 25 months and I visited the shop every week for the whole 25 months. I was involved in two car accidents driving to and from the shop, neither my fault, causing $4,500 in damage to my daily driver. The shop that did my daily driver did an excellent job and had it 10 days. The paint job that took 25 months still has some flaws to be fixed, but I will never get them to fix them.

I had a body shop problem once . Lucky I was called by the police saying they were going in tomorrow and arresting the owner and all cars would be impounded till everything was figured out . (I have police friends) so the shop owner was asking me to move my car to his new shop so I took the opportunity to bring it home , guy got arrested the next day and most cars are still in the impound apparently he was sending them to another shop full of drugs . Back and forth . No drugs or money found in mine .
The police friend bought out the dog with the noise and checked it out . It could of got bad I'm glad I had people that watched my back .

Thanks All, as I begin to go through the car I just get more and more angry, here is a list of what I know the rain damage has caused from sitting outside all winter with the holes in the rear window deck and bad window gaskets did!
  1. Brand new carpet soaked
  2. Brand new stock style MC rusted
  3. Brand new disk brake rotors rusted
  4. new suspension parts rusted
  5. Trunk full of water
  6. New plaid rubber trunk matt soaked and wasted
  7. Door panels taken off and fucked over
  8. Brand new Hurst ratchet shifter screwed up couldn't get it in drive!
  9. Pistol grip handle stripped
  10. All exposed surfaces rusted
  11. it appears that my new instrument cluster may have gotten wet and there may be corrosion on all the terminals
  12. Brand new yellow cap restoration battery fried
  13. the list goes on as I find stuff.
  14. My brand new MAG 500'S now have rust spots on them and all the lug nuts are rusting, I just want to cry like a baby when I saw how much money of mine was down the toilet!
Another person started a victims pager on facebook for any who are on there. https://www.facebook.com/Westcoastautocraftvictims/
Here is the douche bags page, all the others lost so much more than I did its sad we are trying to figure out how to get this prick with out ending up in jail. he is a slick one does not own anything so you can't put a lien on his ****, sue him in small claims and win but he never shows and you still don't get your money. Here is a video I took showing the some of the cars still there in this lot I have been going on to all the cars and coffee pages I can find locally here to spread the word, others worse off than me have made fliers and handed them out at the good guys shows. this asshole Chris Miranda needs to just be killed. here is some stuff on this asshole

Let me know when you've had enough?! some of these other victims tried to warn me but I couldn't believe they could be right how in the world do people like this still walk the earth? how to I get revenge?

When I went up to get my car and saw it there with the keys hanging out of the trunk I thanked god, and got on the phone right away to AAA to come get it, while talking to the dispatcher she asked what the deal is about my tow, so I laid it out for her she gasp and couldn't believe and said she felt so bad for me she was going to put a rush on the tow. when the tow driver showed up, he knew all about this place they had towed all the cars in the lot from the old place they got evicted from! even mine! the cars were in a dirt lot behind his last shop the whole time!

When I got home I went straight to the phone and got on with my credit card company (Discover)(now I will be a lifelong member of by the way) got the dispute going and while telling the guy at Discover the story he got so mad, he not only gave me my $4k back but closed the case making it even harder for the merchant to dispute it and even if he does come back with some sort of invoice they said they will make him jump through so many hoops he will never get a dime! what a card company? woot

Anyway, now the healing is about done and time to roll up the sleeves and get after it again. there is a local guy 6 mins away who was recommended to me. that will take a look at the car and talk to me about what we can do and the cost.

I just wish there was a way to get back as this ***.

Here are some of the pics

The way I found it except my keys were hanging out of the trunk lock

Some freshly painted parts left outside - the shop was closed

Going home

Big scratch on this side wasn't there when I dropped it off!

Bye Bye **** face scam ******!

All these poor cars getting fucked over by this place what a shame

Flash rust on all my exploratory spots I did

Engine bay filthy

The ******* dick wads even took of my hood pin bezels!!!! they were riveted on to emulate the factory look!!! and not drilled out ripped out!! **** me!

Jesus JB.

put it to you this way...I know you want to literally rip this fuckin guy's head off right now, but dont do a ******* thing. you got the car and you got some $$$ back.

let the scars heal and dont physically touch this piece of ****. spread the word and put his *** out of business.

KARMA is a bitch, and this motherfucker will someday and step out in front of a bus and get run the **** over.

Yeah i know.

Was walking around the car just now and noticed some fluid on the ground. Its my coolant the evans is leaking got under there and saw it was from the pump. Thought hmm gaskets only a 2-3 maybe 4 years old now wtf decided just for the hell of it to check the bolts and sure as **** two of the 3/8" were lose. I'm thinking they were going to strip my chrome alt bracket off! Fuckers!
20160427_181338748.jpg

Jesus JB.

put it to you this way...I know you want to literally rip this fuckin guy's head off right now, but dont do a ******* thing. you got the car and you got some $$$ back.

let the scars heal and dont physically touch this piece of ****. spread the word and put his *** out of business.

KARMA is a bitch, and this motherfucker will someday and step out in front of a bus and get run the **** over.

Last edited:
This was a brand new disk brake kit and PST suspension parts! dam it!

I'm glad you at least got your car and most of the parts back. These horror stories are why I'm attempting to do my own work. I would be in jail if that happened to me for sure. Keep your cool my Mopar brother.

Let me take this opportunity to slam the asshole east coast lying sack of **** moron chevy guy who held my car hostage for a year, then messed it up.

Shelly's Auto Body, Danielsville, Pennsylvania. Scum sucking liar and thief.

When I bought my Charger in 2000, I knew that even though I was a mildly talented body and paint guy, I did not have the skills to get this car looking right. I made a deal with a friend. I'd frame his addition and shop, he'd patch the rust around the rear window, do the bodywork and paint the car. I paid for all the materials though.

Let me take this opportunity to slam the asshole east coast lying sack of **** moron chevy guy who held my car hostage for a year, then messed it up.

Shelly's Auto Body, Danielsville, Pennsylvania. Scum sucking liar and thief.

C'mon Dennis, let your emotions ALL out, and tell us how you really feel about that scum sucking piece of **** shop called Shelly's Auto Body, Danielsville, Pennsylvania. :p

State of Cal is going after the prick, I let every club and car show on this side of the rockies know about this dude. He has been quite, some say his shop is now closed cuz he knows the state DA is coming for him finally. Anyway getting a few leads on some guys, one close to me again. first guy hasn't made time to seethe car yet not sure about him, went to his shop and saw a few projects sitting around looks like for awhile, also saw a floor pan in an old f100 going in the welds looked like peanut butter ug kinda turned me off a bit but he is a fellow mopar guy as well so we will see. 2nd guy not sure yet, another about 3 hours away, not doing that again although he is a mopar guy :) Starting to get stuff un rusted, ordered a new set of drilled slotted rotors from pirate jack $120 free shipping no tax not bad. got the suspension parts cleaned up and rust proofed really pissed about my pistol grip handle though tried heli coil this past weekend but it didn't hold just pisses me off. carpets all dried out now, doesn't seem moldy or anything, not sure abut all the electrical connections under the dash just afraid to look and see all that white crusty corrosion ugg. Took the front window out last night my self was fun doing the rear saturday. about all I can do on my own. sad not having her on the road for summer :(

This is truly a sad story, too bad I've heard it a few times already.
I hope you can get your car done and enjoy it soon.

Edit
I'll bet this guy is every bit as bad as the cockroach at:
Shelly's Auto Body, Danielsville, Pennsylvania

Last edited:
JB, trust your gut. you walk into a joint and it doesnt feel right, walk the **** away-Mopar guy or not.

even if takes you a few months to find the right shop, its worth the time to wait and do it right once {again}.

Auto Transport Service
Back