• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's important to know Halloween is all about my birthday.

SteveSS

Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score
All Hallows Eve is the night before November 1st All Saints Day. The goblins and evil spirits come out to play before this traditional Holy Day. You guessed it. All Saint's Day is my birthday. How appropriate!

I have to admit that 67 sounds kind of old.

I never figured out which is the sarcasm emoji.

Last edited:
Happy birthday, or is it trick or treat.

Not sarcasm.....

1 Troll 5.jpg

1 laff Z.jpg

I'll admit though, you don't look that age. Do you use drugs?

All Hallows Eve is the night before November 1st All Saints Day. The goblins and evil spirits come out to play before this traditional Holy Day. You guessed it. All Saint's Day is my birthday. How appropriate!

IMG_3926.gif
IMG_4241.gif
IMG_3890.gif
IMG_3887.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3837.gif
IMG_3526.gif
IMG_3504.gif
IMG_3465.gif
IMG_3478.gif

I think you should celebrate by going out to see another awful movie, but no reviews please.

All Saint's Day is my birthday.
We share the same b-day, just two years ahead of you. Entered around 5:30AM, I was there for the event; but have no memory of it.
Happy Birthday.

You should celebrate by opening up a restoration shop!! LOL Happy B-day.

We share the same b-day, just two years ahead of you. Entered around 5:30AM, I was there for the event; but have no memory of it.
Happy Birthday.
Your birthday today too?

Halloween is my second birthday in a way. On 10-31-91 I was in a plane crash that doesn't seem possible it was survivable. Maybe I'm a ghost and actually only 32 years old today. Boo!!!
:eek:

crash.JPG

Halloween is my second birthday in a way. On 10-31-91 I was in a plane crash that doesn't seem possible it was survivable. Maybe I'm a ghost and actually only 32 years old today. Boo!!!
:eek:

View attachment 1548859
Glad you lived to tell the tale, man :thumbsup:
That's a pretty wild thing to live through, to say the least.

:rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back