• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Wagon Wednesday, What Ya Got?

not mine

39 Ford Woody Wagon.jpg

not mine

40 Plymouth Deluxe Woody
40 Plymouth Deluxe Woody Wagon  Advert. #1.jpg

not mine

46 Ford Deluxe Woody
46 Ford Woody Wagon.jpg

not mine

a cool rendering of a 47 Pontiac Woody
47 Pontiac Woody Wagon ponchwoody.jpg

not mine

Bad lil' Blown Morris Minor Woody
48 Morris Minor Traveler Woody Wagon Blown BBC.jpg

not mine

cool concept from Chevy
54 Corvair Corvette Concept Show Cars 4 concept line up.jpg

not mine

Pie Wagon from Hollywood Knights
56 210 Sedan Delivery Hollywood Knights Newbomb Turk's The pie-wagon side.jpg

not mine

cool Pro-Mod style Nomad
55 Bel Air Nomad Pro-Mod Lawren Jones died July 5th 2014 Albuquery Drag Way.jpg

not mine

if you can't already tell I like Woody Wagons

I had one very similar, but bronze
& had Halibrands on it
50 Ford Woody Wagon #1.jpg

not mine & if you couldn't tell already
I like wagons in many brands & styles

68 Suburban Wagon Advert. #1.jpg

Here's one that I built about 25 years ago. I no longer own it, but know where it is. A One-of-None 1967 Coronet R/T 3-seat wagon. I built it with a 1968 440, 4-speed, running to 3.55 gears on a Suregrip. Power disc brakes in front and a cop Dippy sway bar in the rear. The hood mounted the R/T scoop, and rear quarter scallops from 2-door rear fenders were grafted into the rear wagon doors. An R/T rear trunk trim piece was narrowed and shortened to fit the tailgate cove between the tail lights. A 1967 GTX flip-open gas cap was added to the rear fender. Stock trim holes were welded up and all appropriate R/T trim was used both on exterior and interior. The interior was redone with Legendary Interiors covers on front bucket and centre buddy seats. A local upholster adapted the narrower convertible rear seat cover to the middle wagon seat. The 4-speed was shifted with a Hurst mechanism with a stock Inland non-console handle adapted to it. An R/T-only 150 mph speedometer was part of the instrument panel. I had a lot of fun picking off Mustang and Camaro kids with this barge.

scan0002[2].jpg scan0001[2].jpg scan0003[1].jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back