• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jegg's police wheels

fwi

Local time
1:46 AM
Reaction score
Wondering how those black 15's with black wall tires would look on my 64, which currently has little white 14's on it with the 1" whitewalls, tires are pretty old and need replaced. I just like a meatier tire especially in the back.

These are 15" cop wheels with 275 60 15 tires on the back of my '64.

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

Thanks. I don't care much for the color, myself. A previous owner painted it. I'd like to see it back to the original dark turquoise metallic. Not sure that'll ever happen. The car is in limbo since we got the Satellite. Our daughter is attached to it, but living in the Loop in Chicago, she has no place for it at this point in her life. She's the only reason I don't just sell it.

The rear tires are Jetzon Revengers. Good tire. I had matching smaller ones for the front on Torque Thrust rims, but those are on the front of the Satellite right now. Since these pics were taken, I put the original 14" steels on the front of the Belvedere since the front tires in the pics are shot and it rode like crap on them.

Auto Transport Service
Back