• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rotiforms on a '64 Fury?

LoglisFury

Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I bought it literally last week and I've been super excited to start fixing it up and making it drivable. first things first is wheels and tires. the current tires are dryrotted and they have no tread anyway, the fronts are currently 185/70R14 while the rears are 205/75R14. the rims I believe are 5X114.3. I tried measuring the lug size but i'm not sure if i did it right, people on the Forum are saying that 114.3 is in fact a size that came on the 64 fury so ill go with that for now. Anyways, I saw these really cool wheels called rotiform aerodiscs Aerodisc - Rotiform Wheels and I think the white ones would go great with my fury, the white on white paint would give a pretty unique look. What do you guys think? im not really even sure they would fit because the hubs on the fury come out so far, but they apparently make these wheels Rotiform LAS-R Wheels that have the correct bore size so im unsure.

Welcome! Pictures please. wrecked, rusty, on the ground or at a local show, we like them all.

4.5" bolt pattern, aka "BBP" or "big bolt pattern" - standard B-body deal.
(Some Imperials had a 5.0" BP, A-bodies had 4.0" BP until early '70s.)
Not sure if you'd need new wheels for those covers, if I'm understanding their site. Not much of anything around for 14" wheels.
If you do wheels, the backspace matters - standard BS on most all B-bodies is 4.25"-4.50" depending on method of measurement.

Welcome! Pictures please. wrecked, rusty, on the ground or at a local show, we like them all.
my fury :)

IMG_20230824_150738821.jpg

4.5" bolt pattern, aka "BBP" or "big bolt pattern" - standard B-body deal.
(Some Imperials had a 5.0" BP, A-bodies had 4.0" BP until early '70s.)
Not sure if you'd need new wheels for those covers, if I'm understanding their site. Not much of anything around for 14" wheels.
If you do wheels, the backspace matters - standard BS on most all B-bodies is 4.25"-4.50" depending on method of measurement.
yeah those covers only work with their wheels, and the smallest they go is 17". im pretty certain i could make them fit, especially when the new leafs for the rear come in.

Auto Transport Service
Back