• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jimmy Buffett will not be down

Damn..... R.I.P. Jimmy.

1693644982935.png

On a serious note, I am in awe how he amassed a fortune and cult following based on just one song. That is some GREAT marketing!

His organization sent a huge box of merch to Iraq for our unit. Tee shirts and all sorts of stuff. Nice guy.

EDIT: This came about because my daughter was friends with his regional manager in Charleston SC. She had asked Heather how her Dad was doing in Iraq and decided on the spot to send a gift box over. She didn't have to do that.....

Last edited:
His best work, RIP. It's 5 o'clock from now on.

A great entertainer and producer of some great music. He had some dedicated, almost rabid fans - Parrotheads. I bought a truck back in 2003 and the salesman had his office decorated with Jimmy Buffet memorabilia. He said he was a dedicated Parrotheads and if Jimmy was playing a concert anywhere in the region he would be there. I guess his biggest fans had some great tailgating outside his concerts.

I've been to Margaritaville and seen him in concert. A great entertainer and good guy. It's 5 o'clock. RIP Jimmy

R.I.P., Jimmy! He sure packed a lot of fun into his life and brought a lot of fun to others. He will be missed.

We played that song at my bar, by the pool, a thousand time while partying like a bunch of fools. Man, thanks for the memories. R.I.P. and Godspeed................ another one gone. “It's Five O'Clock Somewhere”

R I P.

Auto Transport Service
Back