• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suzanne Somers won't be down for breakfast

Girl in the White 57 T-Bird in 'American Graffiti'
is what I will always remember her as
I wasn't ever a real fan of 'Threes Company'...

or the 'Thighmasters' commercial girl, crotch shots in her jazzercise outfit

shitty way to die, with breast cancer for 20 years
those were 2 of her best assets

RIP Suzanne

RIP
1697402220825.jpeg

R I P.

got a playboy with her in it from the early eighties, late 70's i think, was building a Dejavu in Detroit, they were moving some pallets out of the area looked down and one pallet box was full of playboy magazine looked to be brand new (no pecker tracks) and there she was on the front cover laying on top of the pile snagged it an threw it in with some other collectables I have.

Last edited:
This is SAD to hear, seems like every day I'm reading about one celeb and another passing away, old enough to remember them in their prime. Just reminds me of how - old I am.

moving some pallets out of the area looked down and one pallet box was full of playboy magazine
Reminds me of the time I tossed dozens of old Playboy magazines in the trash. Tried to sell them for cheap mostly the shipping costs. Lol, I got those from an old girlfriend’s father when still in HS. PO wouldn’t do media mail, same as with my old car magazines. Oh, there are ADS in those, huh? What for Winston cigarettes and other stuff from 40-50 years ago?

By chance I saw our garbage guy picking up the trash taking particular note of those magazines. He put those in the truck – cab. For sometime he was rather picky double-checking what was in the trash.

WE are all getting older. Some nice memories tho.

Always enjoyed her. RIP!!!

RIP

Is that Teri Garr?

WE are all getting older. Some nice memories tho.
Find it interesting to read how actors land their parts in movies and shows; like Suzanne getting the part to drive a 55 T-Bird around in one of the best flicks ever made. Right time and place? Many iconic movies that actors were able to get and also reading of others who by chance didn’t who were locked in contracts or had declined, likely with deep regret.

Suzanne won’t be forgotten for the ages when people not born yet, watch American Graffiti and wonder WHO is that gorgeous gal…like Richard Dreyfuss did. Wish they had gotten together in the movie, lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back