• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joining the ranks

TPG2112

Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
Hello all,
I come here often enough to check and learn things, so figured I'd finally hop on the wagon and join.
Own a 71 Roadrunner and a 74 Ralleye Challenger.
Trying to get both up and running, especially the 71 since she was my dream car.
Only been into classic cars for 6 years. Started with a little 6 banger 67 Mustang and worked my way up to the real cars (Basically anything Mopar haha)
Eyeing for a 69 Coronet in my future and on a mission to probably try to collect every 71/72 Satellite this side of the Rockys
I'm a younger guy, just in my early thirties, doing my best. Little patience and any info you can give I'll take gladly. Best way to get into this I told myself was just to dive in, mistakes and all. Own all the shop manuals, pour over the youtube vids, dig through these and other forums. Slowly trying to turn myself into an old car guy as it gets harder and harder to do so.
100% worth it though. Nothing like the feeling of driving a classic.
Look forward to becoming more active in the community. See you around!

g'day from Australia :welcome:, we like pictures :thumbsup:

Backpacked there for a year, loved every second of it.
I'll gather the best ones that hide the rust. I admit I get a little intimidated by some of the beauties you guys have. Been slowly learning welding to fix the swiss cheese.
Luckily my 71 is pretty mind. Hole in the A pillar but that's it. The 74 though... well, let's just say it would make a pretty good convertible from how toasted the roof is.
Can't go wrong with a total of $4800 bucks for two mostly decent mopars in my opinion though. Plus it beats them sitting in some backyard never getting touched at all.

Gonna need pics.

Any condition.

WIP friendly here.

Welcome from Connecticut. Oh wait, were you calling us rank? :)

welcome.png
I like what I'm reading so far. Has the right attitude and a bit of a rapier wit, too. :thumbsup:

Yes, for heavens' sake...
:xscuseless:

welcome and hello from S Carolina

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten.

View attachment 1117539
I like what I'm reading so far. Has the right attitude and a bit of a rapier wit, too. :thumbsup:

Yes, for heavens' sake...
:xscuseless:

Taking out the good camera today soon as there's some light and I pick up some parts/tools.
Sadly can't grab any of the 71 cause she's in California, but plenty of Miss Morrigan the 74 to come!

Welcome to the clan! I see the "2112" in your screen name... Rush fan??

upload_2021-5-31_8-11-7.jpeg

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! 440'

Thanks dude! 100+ concerts, there for the last 3 and the very final, backstage at 20+

Wow, I thought I was a Rush fan! I only saw them eight times, but they've been my favorite since I was 10 (when my brother brought home A Farewell to Kings). Cried when Neil died... out behind the barn, like a real man).

Auto Transport Service
Back