• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just a little off the back and sides please

still hacking up a lung, but no longer dying........the wife is where I was 3 days ago, we really need to nuke those ********

8k1nm2.jpg

tell ya what....... this **** comes in waves.......thought I was out of the woods, but felt like **** all day today........ only reason I've been in the shop since Saturday was to get out of the wind when taking Rebel outside

I've coughed so much, my abs hurt; like I've done way too many sit ups...... wife is about the same shape...... we're a mess........it's just exhausting

Wacko better score himself an R/T before I check out :poke:

Last edited:
tell ya what....... this **** comes in waves.......thought I was out of the woods, but felt like **** all day today........ only reason I've been in the shop since Saturday was to get out of the wind when taking Rebel outside

I've coughed so much, my abs hurt; like I've done way too many sit ups...... wife is about the same shape...... we're a mess........it's just exhausting

Wacko better score himself an R/T before I check out :poke:
You're not going anywhere, you know the song - only the good die young.
Rest up my friend, and the Mrs. too.

rough week........ nothing got done, house is a petri dish, phone is dead somewhere, haven't seen it in days...... feeling much better, but have to get the wife through it; this **** will kill you if ya let it :BangHead:

Sorry to hear you have been going through all that Mark, but the coughing has done wonders for your abs. :poke:

All sorts of **** out there trying to kill you.

Grocery shopping I still soak the buggy handle in sanitizer. Once done and back to the truck I clean my hands again before I touch the wheel. We got pretty **** about cleanliness when our Daughter was in her 6 year battle with Ewing's. House was locked down... cold, cough.. you didn't come in. She had no blood count and any little thing would have killed her.

If you got through the house door the sanitizer was there. You either used it or got the fawk out...it kept the F-in-law at bay for years, he thought we were nuts.

Hope the Wife is on the mend... she's the one I care about... :poke:

Sorry to hear you have been going through all that Mark, but the coughing has done wonders for your abs. :poke:
:rofl:

Only reason I don't laugh harder is the bastard ( :p ) gave it to me too when we visited and put the rear axle on. When it's time for Carlisle again I need to look for some Mopar parts as well as a new pair of lungs - I about hacked out my existing ones.......................

Only reason I don't laugh harder is the bastard ( :p ) gave it to me too when we visited and put the rear axle on. When it's time for Carlisle again I need to look for some Mopar parts as well as a new pair of lungs - I about hacked out my existing ones.......................
Mark gave it to you because you didnt bring the foremans apprentice anything. :poke::lol: Hope you get well soon.

and I begged you to go to the doctor, and not be an idiot like yours truly.....

and I feel pretty shitty about you catching it, I am very sorry; but you saw me that day, there was zero evidence I was sick...... I had no idea

....by Saturday night, I was full blown sick

anyway, I'm still hacking up some ****; but ready to get back to work......

what's screwing me up now, is the wife is still very sick; and I been up all night last few nights with her....... I could really use a good night's sleep or 3

I lost 2 weeks, and I was already starving......... so I'll be ready to hit everything hard

and the house is also a train wreck, I need to cleanse this damn infirmary

Last edited:
and I begged you to go to the doctor, and not be an idiot like yours truly.....

and I feel pretty shitty about you catching it, I am very sorry; but you saw me that day, there was zero evidence I was sick...... I had no idea

....by Saturday night, I was full blown sick
Yeah, I'm just bustin' your b***s. I'm not about to live in a bubble.

And seriously, Mucinex and antihistamines work wonders! :thumbsup:

Mark gave it to you because you didnt bring the foremans apprentice anything. :poke::lol: Hope you get well soon.
I'll have you know I brought a custom stick with me!

Sorry all of you are infected with some form of crud, and hope you all recover quickly.

Now....what exactly goes on at this "shop"?

day 15...... still coughing, but feel pretty good

wife on the rebound, but still hacking...... chest congestion seems to come back every night

anyway; back in the shop yesterday...... made rotisserie brackets for the AMC, and got it bolted up

spent some time on the challenger........ dutchman, rear valence fit and mocked up; as is the entire rear end

feels good to be productive, not working can be easy to get used to.......weather is nice, looking forward to another long day

Hope you guys are feeling better Mark,are you going to get hit with that storm coming threw? No pics of the AMC? I need to talk to the foreman about this. :poke:

I did 4 days straight, back in my groove........ wife sounds like crap, but feeling better; today is her Birthday, so nothing gets done on my end..... back at it again tomorrow........

and yes, rain all week...... was downpouring an hour ago

and whattaya know......not everything is a crumpled up rust bucket

IMG_20240331_201629679_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240331_201710550_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240331_202649901_HDR.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back