• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Acquired 426 Street Wedge.

Roadbird

Local time
12:04 AM
Reaction score
Just scored this for $500 bucks. Now the hard part, finding a 1965 Savoy to put it in when it's done. If it ever gets done. Still trying to get my 70 Roadrunner with 383 H.P. completed. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 355
  • photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 353
  • photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 338
  • photo (7).JPG
    photo (7).JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 346
  • photo (8).JPG
    photo (8).JPG
    54 KB · Views: 340
  • photo (9).JPG
    photo (9).JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 339
  • photo (10).JPG
    photo (10).JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 351
  • photo (11).JPG
    photo (11).JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 343
I'll save you the trouble and take the engine off your hands. :toothy10:

Then you dont have that much emotional attachment to it, lol!!

NICE SCORE Roadbird..and it was a good score for the price, I am still turning over rocks to find one
AL

That would look real nice in my 65 Satellite! I'll give you a 501.00 for it. LOL! Good for you man. Great score.

NICE SCORE Roadbird..and it was a good score for the price, I am still turning over rocks to find one
AL

LMFAO. I wasn't even trying to find one when this popped up at a all mopar car show and swapmeet, was my first mopar swap meet btw. Wish I had more money at the time as I just found out last minute it was about to happen (less than 24 hours). Looked it up and got directions and headed that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, you may be interested in the 426 wedge I just posted thanks

Where?

That would look real nice in my 65 Satellite! I'll give you a 501.00 for it. LOL! Good for you man. Great score.

Or are you selling your 65 Satellite???? Lmao. But seriously you know where I could find a 1965 anything in or near Washington? I'm also searching for an Electrician to hook me up a 240V outlet in my detached garage so I can start blasting the Roadrunner. I'm all alone and in need of a Mopar buddy just to hang around with.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, you may be interested in the 426 wedge I just posted thanks

Thanks but I need to redirect what little funds I can get back to my Roadrunner. But I'll keep yours in mind, Thanks.

Not selling my Satty.

Oh come on now... Everything gots a price. Lmao, just joking moparker. But honestly in the future I'll be looking for a specific year and B body for this wedge. I'd be interested in a 1965 Belvedere 2 door hard top or convert project or a 65 Satellite, or a 1964 savoy.

Auto Transport Service
Back