• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just curious...anyone else have an enlarged heart?

miller

Local time
3:58 AM
Reaction score
That's what my diagnose is, from my current heart doc. Says nothing can be done about it.

Hit me about a month ago, sometimes hard to breath, seems I can't do much, without running out of breath.
I'm 70, yeah lots of bad habits, smoke and drink.

miller, sorry to hear this. Hope you have many, many more years. But, you know, the more you do for others and the kindness you've shown, can't help but enlarge your heart.

Sorry to hear about it & I hope that it can be managed. :thumbsup:

I've been told that I have no heart, when in fact I do, but it's very small, so I don't think that I'll ever have that issue.

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear. We all wish we could have perfect health forever, but its not going to happen. Just stay on top of what's going on with you and listen to the ones you trust. A lot prayers from family, friends and yourself will benefit you greatly. Your extended family on this forum are pulling and praying for you too. God bless.

Sorry to hear about it & I hope that it can be managed. :thumbsup:

I've been told that I have no heart, when in fact I do, but it's very small, so I don't think that I'll ever have that issue.

View attachment 730364

You sure that its your heart they are talking about being small Cranium??? Haha sry had to it was too good to not go there!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::monkeyleft::drinks:

I have one side that is thickened a bit but the doc says it is from elevated bp and with the meds I shouldn't have any more problems.
Take yer meds and if yer worried about yer heart, why aren't ya worried about yer lungs?
Please give up the smokes. I watched Dad die a slow, horrible death from those things.
Best wishes for good health.

Last edited:
When I was young there was this doctor that want to compare the physical condition between an aerobics vs an anaerobic athlete's (runners vs weight lifters ) I was currently 2nd at the nationals in Olympic weight lifting ( I squat 270 kg - 545.298 pounds I don't want to offend the guys in the metrical tread) once we get to the echocardiogram that's when they told me I have cardio megalia or an enlarge heart because of the sport i practice... I was 23 at that time 43 and still here working.

Sorry to read this. Do yourself a big favor and start changing some of those bad habits and give yourself a healthy raise. Both on the pocketbook and your health! Good Luck

Sorry to hear about that

take care of yourself, like someone else said;
I hope it can be managed & you can still live a full fun life...

Father-in-law has the same problem and though he can't handle certain things as well as before (like walking around the ball field bellowing at his players all day) he's managing it pretty well. They gave him a small oxygen machine that he uses at home a few nights a week (not the kind that you carry around with you or anything like that) Just gotta watch the exertion. Best thing you can do now is follow doc's orders..best of luck to you Mr Miller!

Really appreciate all that, guys! Good to know someone gives a damn.

Frustrating how all of a sudden it hit. But, I'll be the first to say, something had to come along. Been around long enough to know everybody is different, time tells all. Sure, I'd like to be around a little longer, maybe 5 more. Heck, got 10 grandkids to watch grow, spoil a little.

Never have had high BP, always in the normal range. Lungs, surprisingly even to me, considering how long I've smoked, still check out good. Bad deal for me, 35 years old, had that head on bike wreck, screwed up both legs, not a chance on any running. So, can't really exercise. Back then, after the wreck, was told I had the legs of an 80 year old...live with it...including the poor circulation.
But, enough about my legs. Docs want to talk that later...ain't happening.

Yeah, take all the meds, and go from there. Hard, suddenly having to depend on others, to do simple things.

Last edited:
Take care of yourself. The butts are hard to quit.......

Auto Transport Service
Back