• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just look its funny

Bb70charger500

Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
1992 Plymouth Sundance Duster - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale
https://cfl.craigslist.org/cto/d/1992-plymouth-sundance-duster/6315826170.html

God not mine I asked if he ment $610 no he ment $6000+ it's extremely rare probably the only one left in the world I told him I need a new beater I'd pay the $600 for it . He was pissed and told me I know nothing about antique cars

1992 Plymouth sundance duster

condition: like new
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 93000
paint color: green
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: coupe

I have up for sale my 92 Sundance duster car has polished 92/93 Daytona "ninja" rims (rims probaly have about 40 hours worth of my personal time into them polishing) on it currently wrapped in brand new Falkens with maybe 200 miles. (i do not have any pictures of them on the car because it is in storage.) Within the last 500 miles the motor and trans were pulled out to be resealed, while i had the motor out i checked the bearing clearance and they are in the tight end of factory specs. only reason why i put all new gaskets is because i had the motor out and just to re-freshen it. Car has the v6 in it mated with the 5 speed manual transmission. the car has about 92/93k on the body, motor and transmission. all the miles are actual, the tittle even says so. the headliner was just replaced. these cars are not cars seen everyday and are rare. i haven't seen another in a very long time. the car is 25 years old. almost antique tag ready. the car has typical Chrysler paint fade and peel. but other than that the body is straight one or two dings, and is rust free. power windows, manual locks, manual mirrors. the only performance mods done are the 255 walbro fuel pump, the ported plentom , 3in exhaust no cat no resnatier and a muffler, and the 52mm throttle body. everything works no issues will start up whenever you want it to. when i bought the car 4 years ago it was missing the trunk floor carpet so i created a custom wood floor to go along with the wood grain around the dash.
i currently have no pictures of the interior at the moment but i can get some if your interested. also added a GM rear view mirror that has compass, temperature, and auto dim.

all motor work was done by and ASE certified mechanic.

its a 2 door 5 speed v6 and it can get up and go.
Reason im selling is because my wife is pregnant and some of my cars have to go. and a 2 door car is not ideal for baby.

New parts
Tires
Radiator
Battery
upper coolant hose
lower coolant hose
silicone heater hose (x2)
heater bypass hose
new mopar wiper bushing
booger bushings for the shifter cables
brand new ploybushing transmission mount
brand new ploybushing Bobble strut
brand new ploybushing front motor mount
brand new ploybushing side motor mount
new spark plugs
new spark plug wires
new 255 walbro fuel pump
new fuel sending unit
new front rotors
new brake pads
new rear wheel cylinder
new brake shoes with freshly turned drums
new oil pressure sensor
fresh transmission flush
all new gaskets (oil pan, head gaskets, intake gaskets, exhaust gaskets)
timing belt
water pump
denso alt
clutch
flywheel
mopar throw out bearing.
im sure there is plenty missing.

00404_aFUnj93ZplK_600x450.jpg
00i0i_8EXavaAlGyr_600x450.jpg
00d0d_a7kW0c0mG4_600x450.jpg
00m0m_5sN2cx6L8rf_600x450.jpg
00U0U_h5hetj5rTft_600x450.jpg
I forgot to mention check out that custom wood job! That's ase work there !

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHH HAHAHHAHHHAHAH O WAIT ... HAHAAHHAHHAH

:wtf: On the pine floor in the trunk????

:rofl:

I think the 3.0 v6 5speed combination makes for a cool car. It just needs paint and remove wood in trunk.

Wonder if the pine board holding the hatch was installed as an accent to the floor?
WTF

Maybe he will come down 5K if you don't want those labor intensive rims.

He is going to have that car for a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg time.

For that price you can get a decent Shelby Shadow CSX.

Wow!!! Can't believe you are jumping all over that? It's got patina out the ying yang, big V6, custom pimped out trunk and how about those NINJA rims..... those are a grand themselves!!:rolleyes:

Let's not forget it's nearly an antique too.

Looks like there could be a few more Jems in his yard. Is that one of those rare Chrysler Le Baron's in the back ground or a custom Caravan. Maybe we can work a package deal 2 for 10,000!!!

Too bad about all that time polishing there rims.
There is something one cannot polish though.

What's rare here is someone with a 1992 Sundance suffering from such a huge case of Barrett Jackson Syndrome because this man clearly has a massive case of BSS. Quite tragic really.

I think they should up the price anywhere from 6200 to around 6500. They forgot to mention the special aerodynamic spoiler on the hatch. I also would like to know, does the price include the pine board to hold the hatch up? As for the car having no rust, yea, when the trunk floor falls completely out and you have to build a wood floor, I guess you could say no rust.

Auto Transport Service
Back