• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just need 1 LH wheel stud

68-500

Local time
1:51 PM
Reaction score
I’ve looked high and low I cant find 1 darn LH wheel stud. Does anybody have a source? It seems like they quit making them years ago all the threads i find are years old. I dont want to change entire left side out because of 1 broke stud. Thanks

I have a few. What length and knurl size?
Doug

I see you're in Oklahoma. I have 5 front and 5 rear you can have. I live in Moore, Oklahoma.

Send me a PM if you want them.

i have some used ones for the back i took off my road runner

Just want to say thanks everyone. themechanic hooked me up.

Dang, where were all you guys when I was wrestling with Fred's front brakes? :luvplace:

13CBB4B9-3070-420E-81D7-49FA4DCD51A6.jpeg
Short stud is rear, long stud is front.
9C1672D5-861B-4ECE-B22E-0E4C382301A2.jpeg

I see this is a older thread but thought I would try. I am searching for the drivers side set of LH thread wheel studs, I need front and rear, can anyone help or point me to someone who might have some?

I can’t point you in the right direction for a full set. I only have what’s left of what “themechanic” Hooked me up with. I do have a parts car I can check to see if it has full set left front and rear. If your interested in used?

I can’t point you in the right direction for a full set. I only have what’s left of what “themechanic” Hooked me up with. I do have a parts car I can check to see if it has full set left front and rear. If your interested in used?
used is fine as long as they are useable, I figures i would be using a used part since I cant find anyone making them anymore.

used is fine as long as they are useable, I figures i would be using a used part since I cant find anyone making them anymore.
Start a parts wanted thread.

I can get you a full set of LH thread studs for the rear. Being that the studs are swedged on the front drums I would prefer to remove the entire hub and drum assembly. Send me a PM if your interested

Auto Transport Service
Back