• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just putting the word out on parts for sale

nitrojunkie

Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
This is probably the wrong place to post this and I apologize if it is but I just wanted to put the word out. Im helping a friend sell a lot of mopar parts he has. There is a bunch of stuff including sheet metal, consoles, About 19 motors (FROM 318 TO 440), about 27 torgueflight trans (904 & 727, all will probably need rebuilt, no pushbutton trans)everything from pullies to jacks. I have 4 pages of parts that he has. Most of this is late 60- early 70's. We are still sorting the parts so please be PATIENT as this will take some time and a lot of the sheetmetal and interior parts I am not familiar with from this era. There are also some hoods, fenders, doors, you name it. I will post some of these items in the appropriate sections on this site. If you are needing a specific part or parts please pm me or call and I'll check to see if he has it and send photo. If everything goes right I will post a few ads and pics hopefully within the next couple of weeks but you can pm me anytime. To post ads and pics for everything would take an enormous amount of space so just pm or call me would be better. Just please remember to be patient because of the amount of parts we have to sort out. I thought I would go ahead and post this now to give people time to make a list or see what you need. Thanks and Mopar forever! Bill

Nitrojunkie, sounds like a true friend, Ill be checking the various B-Body parts section in the future too... Glad to see your helping a friend out & hopefully someone here, will also find some reasonably good shape/priced parts, that they need too...

PM sent

If yoou can and have the time PM me a list on 69 runner parts you may have please.
I need ALOT !!

Thanks, Budnicks, for the kind words. I hope this works out well for everybody. wedge69,mogre, I just answered all my pm's. If you didn't receive a pm from me please let me know. Thanks, Bill Also, I would like to add that some parts were used on different years and models, so if you know what other years and models have the same parts you are looking for please include that info with your pm. I will help a lot. Thanks, Bill

Hi Nitro
Didn't get a pm. 68 & 69 seat belts are the same. Googled for them and PG Classics has a picture.
Thanks
Denny

Hi everyone, just wanted to say that if you sent me a pm for parts and I do not respond within 24 hrs. then please pm me again. In this day of amazing technology it is great ........that is when it works right. I didn't get a pm from someone who pm'd me for parts so that is why im saying to pm me again if you don't receive a response from me within 24 hrs. I do not want to miss anyone and trying very hard to keep up with the pm's. And a big thank you to everyone for being patient and understanding. Bill

Hi, I just posted a set of cuda taillights for sale in the 'other cars for sale' section but I don't think that is the right section to post non b body parts. Where should I post interior, exterior, etc parts for sale? (Non b body parts)

Update on original thread'just putting the word out on parts for sale'

This is just an update on my original thread of 'just putting the word out on parts for sale'. We are gaining on sorting my friends parts. I thought I'd post a couple of pics so everyone could see what we have been dealing with. And these are not all of the parts! He has 2 more small buildings with parts in them also so we are not done by any means but we are gaining on them. I wish all this stuff was in my garage. Like being a kid in a candy store! lol . Also, those who pm'd me for parts will be receiving a pm tonight or tomorrow saying if he has your parts or not. Thanks for everyones patience during this. Bill

Attachments

• steves parts 001.jpg
    steves parts 001.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 156
  • steves parts 002.jpg
    steves parts 002.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 164
  • steves parts 003.jpg
    steves parts 003.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 152
  • steves parts 004.jpg
    steves parts 004.jpg