• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just ran the quarter in less than 2 minutes !

fanucme

Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
My wife has an awesome eliptical machine and I've never used it, so tonight , all while she's unloading the dryer of clothes I'd decided to make a full on run , now I feel like i'm going to die and my heart is beating profusely. In case you all never hear from me again , FOR B BODIES RULES and same with FABO too !!!:fit:

I guess we won't see you on any of those paid advertisements anytime soon.

Hello...hello.........hello..............are you still with us???? Use your life alert!!!!!!!!!!!

Man;you need to inform your friends here BEFORE partaking in such endeavors. With instructions on what to do with the body.

...and the garage full of parts...

...and the car(s)...

Just being helpful.

My wife has an awesome eliptical machine and I've never used it, so tonight , all while she's unloading the dryer of clothes I'd decided to make a full on run , now I feel like i'm going to die and my heart is beating profusely. In case you all never hear from me again , FOR B BODIES RULES and same with FABO too !!!:fit:

That's too funny

- - - Updated - - -

maybe you need a better intake & exhaust ports...LOL...

What, you didn't have to pull over & take a leak halfway through?

Auto Transport Service
Back