• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin Hart Massive back injuries in Calabassas Ca.

I had a friend that got drunk and crashed his old car into a tree. He walked a short distance to his fraternity house. When the cops found him the next day, he said he hit his head and didn't remember anything. Of course, by then his BAC was much lower. He was a serial liar. He's in sales now.

Is
Blood, Sweat & Tears was a rotten 60's group & I wouldn't have any of their music in any of my cars.

Hey, wait a minute , I love BS&T, always have!......I still have their albums on vinyl & only played ‘once’ so I could tape them on my micro cassette tapes. I only used TDK SC-90 (90 minute tapes) for my recordings. I STILL have my original ‘only played once’ Records & my original TDK tapes used to ‘copy’ the music. And MUSIC it was!
Ahh, to remember those days ‘67 thru early 70’s (the days I still can remember) was a pleasure! And just think, I can hand all this cool BS&T music memorabilia down to my grandkids! Ha, and they think they know good music! The 60’s were SO MUCH the BEST!
Sorry, a little changed pace from a crashed car.

For some reason, I recall the well-known ‘line’ that the actor Clark Gable made of the 1930’s movie ‘Gone With The Wind’ saying.....’Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn!’.

You watch anyone that builds high end cars will stop selling to people like that. Folks like this that buy and abuse the power, and just plainly dont know how to drive properly in proper settings Dont deserve cars like that.

If the car didn't have even basic seatbelts, it shouldn't be on the road. You can call BS on them suing, but the car wasn't legal to be sold and registered for use on the street without belts per federal law, anything built after Jan 1, 1968.

That isn't on the owner/driver. I wouldn't even ride in a car without belts, especially not this one. Same as I wouldn't ride a motorcycle without a helmet.

Is

Hey, wait a minute , I love BS&T, always have!......I still have their albums on vinyl & only played ‘once’ so I could tape them on my micro cassette tapes. I only used TDK SC-90 (90 minute tapes) for my recordings. I STILL have my original ‘only played once’ Records & my original TDK tapes used to ‘copy’ the music. And MUSIC it was!
Ahh, to remember those days ‘67 thru early 70’s (the days I still can remember) was a pleasure! And just think, I can hand all this cool BS&T music memorabilia down to my grandkids! Ha, and they think they know good music! The 60’s were SO MUCH the BEST!
Sorry, a little changed pace from a crashed car.
No music compares to the 60s music, the best, had to be there!

Unless I missed something, the car was purpose built (carbon fiber) not a real Cuda. Had all the current safety things, bags, belts, just dumb operators.

Agree only thing mopar was the engine
Ahh, GEEZ! I know, I know it’s ‘Motor Parts’...... so good catch!
Really, if you think about this, it’s also come to reference ALL the great vehicles produced by the wonderful old & cool Chrysler Corp guys. I LOVE IT all, so I always sleep in one of my MOPAR shirts every nite! Strange, huh?! Hee hee!

26E0DD93-75BD-44F8-A02C-DF6F50BF0190.jpeg

You watch anyone that builds high end cars will stop selling to people like that. .

even worse
watch smaller car builders go out of business
because of sky high insurance costs.
now watch
people are going to have to be signing
their rights away before they can buy one now..

President has already been set and this lawsuit will go nowhere, let me explain.

Carrol Shelby, when he was building the Cobras, he registered 50 (iirc) cars to be built at a later date with the state of California. So in the late 80’s or so, he started back on the Cobra’s, they only had to meet the safety/smog standards of the mid 60’s. This directly correlates to SpeedKore, as they built a 1970 Cuda. It only had to meet the safety/smog standards of 1970.

Don’t sweat this lawsuit. The entire entity of SEMA will get behind SpeedKore, cause if they don’t, and this frivolous lawsuit goes ahead, our hobby is DEAD!

Unless I missed something, the car was purpose built (carbon fiber) not a real Cuda. Had all the current safety things, bags, belts, just dumb operators.
Where did you get that information regarding seat belts and air bags?

The photos on Speed Kore's website as well as the crash photos do not show any safety equipment.

Auto Transport Service
Back