• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Killer Reaction times yesterday and another win!

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
3:43 AM
Reaction score
Well its started off awesome and ended even better.
.002 R/T 1st pass
.005 R/T 2nd pass
.007 R/T 3rd pass
.046 R/T 4th pass FTW:headbang:

I won the heads up class yesterday got him at the tree and never saw him. my ET was better but the guy had a insane MPH with a blown Camaro.

Congrats! after seeing a couple awesome lights, you have a good idea of what the day will (could) bring. we had a summit series race about a month ago and 1st round was a .003 and second was a .004. like you, I also took a win that day. Keep up the great driving!

.002 R/T 1st pass
.005 R/T 2nd pass
.007 R/T 3rd pass

I won the heads up class yesterday got him at the tree and never saw him. my ET was better but the guy had a insane MPH with a blown Camaro.

Those are insane reaction times . . . and very consistent . . . with the exception of the last one, you fall asleep at the wheel ? ? ( smile )

I'd take any one of those in any race . . . great job - keep it up ! ! !

Congrats! after seeing a couple awesome lights, you have a good idea of what the day will (could) bring. we had a summit series race about a month ago and 1st round was a .003 and second was a .004. like you, I also took a win that day. Keep up the great driving!

You too on the great driving skills.
Usually I jump from 3 different cars and race during the year but I've been focusing on the light blue dodge for the last 4 races and I've come up with 3 wins in a row.
Next weekend i'll go back to the 65 hemi belvedere and race that through July, so i'm ready for beaver springs hemi shootout and their nostalgia event.

Attachments

• 7-13-2013-BSD-%20369.jpg
    7-13-2013-BSD-%20369.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 204
[Well its started off awesome and ended even better.
.002 R/T 1st pass
.005 R/T 2nd pass
.007 R/T 3rd pass]

Wow, those are fine R/T's, and I thought I did well yesterday with a .023 on my fourth pass!
Usually I am in the .38's, but I am only starting this drag racing thing again after about 30 years off.

Well I had a -.167. Beat that!

Great job - My RT's weren't that great this weekend but I did win my Class!

Winning pass - 10.74 dial, .022 RT, cross the stripe - 10.743

.002 R/T 1st pass
.005 R/T 2nd pass
.007 R/T 3rd pass

Nice! What were the ETs? Any vids? Wheel stands?

Good job! I hope to get there someday. Best RT I had was foot braking my green Belvedere and cutting an .02. The best part was I treed a 9 sec Valiant fully equipped with the electronic gizmos.

SSR nice job, great reaction times, congrats on the win too

- - - Updated - - -

Great job - My RT's weren't that great this weekend but I did win my Class!

Winning pass - 10.74 dial, .022 RT, cross the stripe - 10.743

Congrats on your win too

Thanks Budnicks - didn't mean to steal your thread SUPERSTOCKRACER - Congratulations!

BOBTILE will be killing the tree this Saturday. We were on a .500 full tree Sunday, this Saturday will be a .400 full tree.

I like a .400 Pro-Tree the best, not a big fan of full tree... Use to do allot of Pro-Tree, did some .500 full tree in Comp. Eliminator, I had to mentally change my way of reacting to a full tree, especially with a trans-brake, not as bad foot-braking or with a clutch car, I had decent success with both, but prefer a Pro-Tree either way... good luck next week guys

Auto Transport Service
Back