• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kills Corona Virus

The argument is bone headed. Just because something you want is overturned doesn't mean you didn't want it.

No one said he did not want to Cut Budgets. The FACT is the CDC Budget was not cut but increased..

Exactly - a really bone headed argument. And who increased it? Who should get credit if an increase was needed?

Let's just hope it doesn't spread and truly is nothing to worry about.

I have my doubts.

This is breaking news.. Copied from some local stations site.

Washington’s Department of Health confirms first coronavirus death; first in US
KDE34JIE7NCHTDAV3UICSSP37Y.jpg

This illustration provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in January 2020 shows the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). (CDC via AP, File)
By: KIRO7 News Staff
Updated: February 29, 2020 - 1:45 PM
The Washington Department of Health confirmed Saturday the first coronavirus-related death in Washington state, according to a news release.

The death was the first confirmed in the United States from the coronavirus.

Health officials said there are new King County cases in addition to the two new cases confirmed Friday evening, KIRO-TV reported.

Content Continues Below

The department is hosting a news conference at 1 p.m. local time to provide further details.

Gov. Jay Inslee released the following statement about the first confirmed death:

“It is a sad day in our state as we learn that a Washingtonian has died from COVID-19. Our hearts go out to his family and friends,” Inslee said. "We will continue to work toward a day where no one dies from this virus.

“In partnership with the Washington State Department of Health, the Washington State Department of Emergency Management and local and community health partners, we are strengthening our preparedness and response efforts. I am committed to keeping Washingtonians healthy, safe and informed.”

Two new cases of the coronavirus were reported in the Seattle area Friday evening, according to officials with the Washington State Department of Health.

The cases are currently being classified as “presumptive positives,” which means a test has come back positive at the Public Health Laboratory and is pending confirmation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The first is a teen with no travel history who attends Jackson High School in Mill Creek. The teen is at home in isolation but visited Seattle Children’s North Clinic on Monday.

There’s a concern the teen acquired the virus in the community, health officials said, and they are working to identify how the teen was exposed and are trying to track down people who might have come in contact with the patient.

The second person is a King County woman in her 50s who traveled to Daegu, South Korea, and is at home in isolation. The woman did not need medical attention and is recovering without complications. According to health officials, she has not been out in public since she started getting symptoms.

Exactly - a really bone headed argument. And who increased it? Who should get credit if an increase was needed?

Let's just hope it doesn't spread and truly is nothing to worry about.

I have my doubts.

There is no "argument" just the fact that defunding NEVER happened. There is still 589 Million laying around from EBOLA virus....One thing for sure is there is Plenty of money for funding when and if needed....Another thing for sure is that we should be glad to be bringing manufacturing back after those jobs were given away as it shows we need those products to be made here and NOT dependent on other untrustworthy nations...

Thank goodness someone kept his request in check.

Goggles is next to Godliness, it's in the Dictionary! George Carlin
:) I hear you, but we all need to be a little closer to Godliness. Google knows a lot, but not everything.

I'm not eating at any restaurants until there is more info on this illness. I know WE wash our hand often and use caution when we cook and shop. I see people grab these shopping carts and never clean the handle even though there are disinfection wipes right there. I'm not paranoid, but a little extra precaution is warranted at this time. You get flu shots in the hope that it will help you through the flu season, so why not use common sense now and be extra careful when out.

Agreed they started in the fall of 2015...

Statistics show the economy has been improving since the Great Recession ended.
Over 10 years ago, give or take a few months.
There are many sources on the net you can look up.

Not being political here, just facts.

Another fact is the quality of the jobs created these days aren't as good as it once was.
Not everyone can support a family flipping burgers.

Ok, everyone, wash your hands, avoid crowds!
:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

We've been losing manufacturing jobs for 40 years. The many jobs we lost, being the ones that paid a living wage, provided benefits, most of them have not come back and won't
The last recession we lost more but we've been steadily recovering since than and we should be happy about that to this very day and stop the political bullshit.
Now we face a epidemic started where? In the very country we built into a mega economy that we are dependent on for almost everything.
They pollute the environment and now the world. Think about it, did any of these diseases we see over the last 25 years start in our country?

Statistics show the economy has been improving since the Great Recession ended.
Over 10 years ago, give or take a few months.
There are many sources on the net you can look up.

Not being political here, just facts.

Another fact is the quality of the jobs created these days aren't as good as it once was.
Not everyone can support a family flipping burgers.

Ok, everyone, wash your hands, avoid crowds!
:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Thanks for opening my eyes. I did check sources and the first two I found were great from EXTREME Liberal CNN, Harvard and Princeton... Just the REAL FACTS not being political...

https://www.investing.com/news/econ...ing-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

https://money.cnn.com/2016/10/05/news/economy/us-recovery-slowest-since-wwii/index.html?iid=EL

Wash your hands!!!:bananaweed::bananaweed::bananaweed::bananaweed:

I'm not eating at any restaurants until there is more info on this illness. I know WE wash our hand often and use caution when we cook and shop. I see people grab these shopping carts and never clean the handle even though there are disinfection wipes right there. I'm not paranoid, but a little extra precaution is warranted at this time. You get flu shots in the hope that it will help you through the flu season, so why not use common sense now and be extra careful when out.
I got the Influenza type A last year and it came from a shopping cart. Even though I routinely wipe the handle and then my hands with a fresh towel, I still got the Flu. I get the shot every year. Never the less, I agree with maybe hunkering down for a bit till this all blows over. And by the way...IT AIN"T TRUMP'S FAULT so stop the blame game and wash your damn hands...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I sure hope the virus is simply a political thing as the powers that be have said. I also hope it fizzles like those other ones did. I agree that there is no evidence Trump started it. But its his watch and what he does, though will matter for all of us. How he supports the people who deal with it now, in the future, and in the past also is under his control. I'm watching and waiting. As I understand it, the Spanish flu apparently only had a fatality rate of 2.5 percent but was widespread. The issue now is whether this one will spread or not and whether the statistics are good or not, and whether there are strains that are better and worse.

"I got the flu from the handle of shopping cart even though I routinely wipe the handle down and then my hands with a fresh towel".
And this is the Einstein who gives me a red X...... :rofl:

I see the Red X bandit has sharpened his mouse clicker to attack & contradict mode!

Auto Transport Service
Back